Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake WINS Lawsuit! Judge RULES AGAINST Katie Hobbs!

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Mail in balloting needs to go, too much fraud potential, but it's impossible to prove since there is no chane of custody.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Goduckies said:

Mail in balloting needs to go, too much fraud potential, but it's impossible to prove since there is no chane of custody.

Ballots that have no chain of custody are not longer legal ballots. They count them anyway. Dims control most of the apparatus and voting machine companies and services.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USPS is the John Brown of document delivery.
    You guys just want to disenfranchise blacks and pours!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Goduckies said:

Ballots that have no chain of custody are not longer legal ballots. They count them anyway. Dims control most of the apparatus and voting machine companies and services.
    RINOs too. It wasn't an accident. But Hhusky and Mello play ostrich
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

Source material would be great. Mostly because I can’t ever take this guy seriously.

Since when is that required to declare victory?
    What would you know about declaring victory? Any experience? How does a centrist win at anything?

That’s the great part, centrists always end up winning.
    You're a dumb nobody. You've won nothing hornboy
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/lake-loses-suit-defeat-arizona-governors-race-95795850?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence,” Thompson said.

And neither has Lake. Oops!
    Yep nothing clear or convincing about changing the printer format on election day at the republican areas so the machines can't read them. Know where they go then? Adjudication. The adjudicator can simply say they are for whoever they wish. So if they are hand picked commies they give them to the commie. It matters who counts the votes. Like I said you commie little shits would cheer even though it's all right there under your nose.
    It’s just obvious. Obviously.
    You are right. As obvious as dem operatives dropping off thousands of ballots at 2 am in the morning and taking photos so they can get paid.

Or as obvious as rats trying to impeach Trump based on a fake dossier, the FBI lying to a FISA court judge, and trying to take away the vote of 70 million Americans.

Celebrate HH.
    Ok.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

Source material would be great. Mostly because I can’t ever take this guy seriously.

Since when is that required to declare victory?
    What would you know about declaring victory? Any experience? How does a centrist win at anything?

That’s the great part, centrists always end up winning.
    You're a dumb nobody. You've won nothing hornboy
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/lake-loses-suit-defeat-arizona-governors-race-95795850?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence,” Thompson said.

And neither has Lake. Oops!
    Yep nothing clear or convincing about changing the printer format on election day at the republican areas so the machines can't read them. Know where they go then? Adjudication. The adjudicator can simply say they are for whoever they wish. So if they are hand picked commies they give them to the commie. It matters who counts the votes. Like I said you commie little shits would cheer even though it's all right there under your nose.
    It’s just obvious. Obviously.
    You are right. As obvious as dem operatives dropping off thousands of ballots at 2 am in the morning and taking photos so they can get paid.

Or as obvious as rats trying to impeach Trump based on a fake dossier, the FBI lying to a FISA court judge, and trying to take away the vote of 70 million Americans.

Celebrate HH.
    So you had the evidence and didn’t step up, Atl? Shameful!
    Two faggots who didn’t watch 2000 miles.

The evidence is real. At best it’s will full ignorance.

Odd, no court seems to agree.

Love that 2000 Mules reference though. You should keep bringing it up.
    Which courts?

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't understand you guys that have such a dog in the fight that you so casually dismiss due process and law.

Lake had no evidence except speculation. Asked for evidence she gave none. Case got thrown out.

She's burning up all that fundraising money that should be allocated to more rightful Republicans who would use it purposefully rather than burning it up in the courts.

This is the same with that pillow guy. Claiming stuff for years. Where's the beef? Same with Sidney Powell. where's the beef?

No beef. Just wasting all the conservative donations and fundraising.

You guys must really believe the Kool aid
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    animate said:

I don't understand you guys that have such a dog in the fight that you so casually dismiss due process and law.

Lake had no evidence except speculation. Asked for evidence she gave none. Case got thrown out.

She's burning up all that fundraising money that should be allocated to more rightful Republicans who would use it purposefully rather than burning it up in the courts.

This is the same with that pillow guy. Claiming stuff for years. Where's the beef? Same with Sidney Powell. where's the beef?

Kari lost as I predicted.

In terms of the evidence, show me the chain of custody docs or fuck off forever.

Sincerely, an auditor.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

animate said:

In terms of the evidence, show me the chain of custody docs or fuck off forever.

Sincerely, an auditor.
    We're u the guy auditing ftx
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

animate said:

Sincerely, an auditor.
    We're u the guy auditing ftx
    Not gonna lie, I could have been bought off. In lieu of the bag being offered, I gave out failing grades to several companies.
  • Options
    animate said:

Maybe you missed the testimony. They call that evidence. It was Dim testimony so you should believe it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    Sledog said:

animate said:

Maybe you missed the testimony. They call that evidence. It was Dim testimony so you should believe it.
    Apparently everyone missed it but you, Mildred.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    Sledog said:

animate said:

You're way over H's head. Keep it simple. Extremely simple.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Sledog said:

animate said:

But no response at all might be too simple. How about we have one of you gals actually cite this testimony and what it “confesses”.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

But no response at all might be too simple. How about we have one of you gals actually cite this testimony and what it “confesses”.
    Is this thing on?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Is this thing on?
    You've missed it all already you're not worth the time. Fucking moron.
  • Options
    Yes. Everyone “missed it” except for some guy hiding in Bumfuck, ID.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

I already did
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Sledog said:

animate said:

I missed the testimony. Can you link it for me please? I want to understand why you are so convinced that some perversion of justice occurred.

I did find this (among many other articles that say the same thing)

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/24/kari-lake-election-lawsuit-rejected-00075580

An Arizona court on Saturday rejected Kari Lake’s efforts to overturn the results of November’s gubernatorial election.

Lake, a Republican, lost by around 17,000 votes to Katie Hobbs, Arizona’s secretary of state, but sued Maricopa County and Hobbs to overturn the results under the state’s election contest statutes.

“The margin of victory as reported by the official canvass is 17,117 votes – beyond the scope of a statutorily required recount,” Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson stated in his order. “A court setting such a margin aside, as far as the Court is able to determine, has never been done in the history of the United States. This challenge also comes after a hotly contested gubernatorial race and an ongoing tumult over election procedures and legitimacy – a far less uncommon occurrence in this country.”

Lake’s lawsuit filed Dec. 9 alleged that illegal votes were cast in the Nov. 8 midterm election and stated that “[t]he tabulators’ rejection of thousands of ballots set off a domino chain of electoral improprieties.”

Lake further claimed she was “entitled to an order vacating Maricopa County’s canvass and Arizona’s certification of the results of the 2022 election.”

“Plaintiff has no free-standing right to challenge election results based upon what Plaintiff believes – rightly or wrongly – went awry on Election Day,” Thompson stated in his order. “She must, as a matter of law, prove a ground that the legislature has provided as a basis for challenging an election.”

On Dec. 19, a Maricopa County Superior Court judge dismissed eight out of the 10 claims Lake originally made in her lawsuit. The judge allowed two of her claims of misconduct by election officials to go forward, but they were dismissed on Saturday.

Lake said she will appeal the ruling.

“This Judge did not rule in our favor. However, for the sake of restoring faith and honesty in our elections, I will appeal his ruling,” she tweeted Saturday.

Lake, a former local TV news anchor, would not commit to accepting the results of her race during her campaign. She often repeated former President Donald Trump’s false claim that the 2020 election was rigged.

Rick Hasen, a professor at UCLA’s law school and one of the most prominent election law commentators in the country, said in a post that while Lake “got her day in court,” she had “a chance to prove her allegations and utterly, utterly failed.”

In summary,

- 8 of 10 claims dismissed right off the bat
    - 2 of 10 claims allowed to go forward to see what Lake had for evidence, she did not step up to the plate and the other 2 claims were dismissed.

so, what are we missing here? What is your explanation of how things went down? What dog do you have in this fight?

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Ah the old "Standing" bullshit. If you vote or were receiving votes I'd say you have standing.

You say that deliberately changing the printer settings at republican heavy precincts only on election day which caused 45% of ballots to be rejected, tabulators magically not working as well and other issues that caused hours long waits and people to turn away because of the delay, voting locations shut down due to problems etc. are not specific acts? It didn't effect the election at all? Talking about a .06% margin of victory. Recount triggers at .05%.

That's just one example. There is a projected 250-300K democrat overvote in Maricopa county.

If a vote is rejected it goes to adjudication. A person decides the voters intent. We saw this in Georgia 2020 and many other states. They just declared the entire stacks for Biden. You cucks really are communists.

Two of the election officials committed perjury during the trial. Nothing to hide here is there? Dims control much of the apparatus. Like Stalin said "it who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes"

Biden parroted it.

Biden, meanwhile, is quoted as saying: "The struggle’s no longer just who gets to vote. It’s about who gets to count the vote."

Don't forget the absolute total disregard for chain of custody. Loads of room for Dim shenanigans here. Maybe that's why there are so many overvotes. We'll never know.

Open your eyes sheeple and take off those red tinted shades.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/01/28/fact-check-did-biden-stalin-say-same-thing-counting-votes/9241066002/

But holy shit don't look under the hood!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,942
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

animate said:

Sincerely, an auditor.
    The "no evidence" is a tell. Not that it proves no cheating, it's that neither the blue dem county election officials or hypothetical MBAs want internal controls enforced, clean voter rolls and an auditable election. When a dem tells me that ballot harvesting at an Alzheimer care facility is a moral imperative, that tells me how much they care about a vote conducted among informed citizens. We are a banana republic.