Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake WINS Lawsuit! Judge RULES AGAINST Katie Hobbs!

13»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

animate said:

I don't understand you guys that have such a dog in the fight that you so casually dismiss due process and law.

Lake had no evidence except speculation. Asked for evidence she gave none. Case got thrown out.

She's burning up all that fundraising money that should be allocated to more rightful Republicans who would use it purposefully rather than burning it up in the courts.

This is the same with that pillow guy. Claiming stuff for years. Where's the beef? Same with Sidney Powell. where's the beef?

No beef. Just wasting all the conservative donations and fundraising.

You guys must really believe the Kool aid

Kari lost as I predicted.

In terms of the evidence, show me the chain of custody docs or fuck off forever.

Sincerely, an auditor.
    The "no evidence" is a tell. Not that it proves no cheating, it's that neither the blue dem county election officials or hypothetical MBAs want internal controls enforced, clean voter rolls and an auditable election. When a dem tells me that ballot harvesting at an Alzheimer care facility is a moral imperative, that tells me how much they care about a vote conducted among informed citizens. We are a banana republic.
    We’re talking about Maricopa County, Gasbag.

Fabulous contribution on your part, as always.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

animate said:

I don't understand you guys that have such a dog in the fight that you so casually dismiss due process and law.

Lake had no evidence except speculation. Asked for evidence she gave none. Case got thrown out.

She's burning up all that fundraising money that should be allocated to more rightful Republicans who would use it purposefully rather than burning it up in the courts.

This is the same with that pillow guy. Claiming stuff for years. Where's the beef? Same with Sidney Powell. where's the beef?

In terms of the evidence, show me the chain of custody docs or fuck off forever.

Sincerely, an auditor.
    The "no evidence" is a tell. Not that it proves no cheating, it's that neither the blue dem county election officials or hypothetical MBAs want internal controls enforced, clean voter rolls and an auditable election. When a dem tells me that ballot harvesting at an Alzheimer care facility is a moral imperative, that tells me how much they care about a vote conducted among informed citizens. We are a banana republic.

Were talking about your hypothetical exposure to the necessity of internal controls during your mythical adventure at MBA school. The fact that you could care less about the opportunity to cheat is the tell. Same with the Maricopa judge.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

animate said:

Sincerely, an auditor.

Were talking about your hypothetical exposure to the necessity of internal controls during your mythical adventure at MBA school. The fact that you could care less about the opportunity to cheat is the tell. Same with the Maricopa judge.
    Law school dropout is emphatic.