Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris Will Wait Until After Alamo Bowl to Weigh His Options

2»

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    edited December 2022
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Sounds like Morris wants to take some time to remember the Alamo before making his decision.

He should kill @Swaye just to keep the tradition going
    Are you under the impression that the Texans were defending the Alamo against Injuns?
    Most Mexicans are like 80% injun. Mexico didn't put them on reservations like the US did. They just became part of the melting pot there.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Sounds like Morris wants to take some time to remember the Alamo before making his decision.

Are you under the impression that the Texans were defending the Alamo against Injuns?
    Most Mexicans are like 80% injun. Mexico didn't put them on reservations like the US did. They just became part of the melting pot there.
    Mexican Indians are badass. White men saw their propensity for human sacrifice and said fuck this, we’re going to Disneyland.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

You're off by a lot there. Bolivia has the highest indigenous % in the Americas at 70. Mexico is more like 20.
    The word is “Mestizo,” Jan Stenerud.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Only the injuns piloting Navy jets.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    edited December 2022

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

You're off by a lot there. Bolivia has the highest indigenous % in the Americas at 70. Mexico is more like 20.
    I might be off but I didn't claim that high a % of indigenous... I wrote that most Mexicans were like 80% injun. Most can be anything over 50%... and my quick scan of the wiki of Mexico's demographics show that ~50% of the population is either indigenous or mixed which was my point... even if being mixed doesn't mean having 80% injun genes.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I am going to go out on a limb and say his options are the same before or after the Alamo bowl

Zero