Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FTJ, Haie, and Bill will carry on fine

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@Fire_Marshall_Bill
    @creepycoug

Please to be cleaning up your shit on the Ducks board. NOC about your mutual boners.

Let’s leave DR to posts about:

1- duck players hitting the portal and WDWHA

2- running the ball on 4th in your own territory

3- the return of the famous duck FAAAAADE to end the season

4- @trublue and corpse fucking

5- PROFIT!

Good pic game Benny.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

:D

Creep was right about you, Bill. You’re not as bright as you think you are, unoriginal, a follower, easily led.

Damone and Haie (aka Fire The Janitor) are proud of you.

Carry on!

I'm brighter than you are, very original, and I'm not following anyone, and I could give two shits about the ambulance chasers and their delusions of grandeur. It's fun to fuck with them.
    Spaz
    Lolz. Uh, no to all of it. Just read the title of your own OP for convincing evidence to the contrary on all three counts.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you don't care at all about the ambulance chasers and their "delusions of grandeur", whatever any of that means.
    You know what it means
    No, I don't; and if you did, given your banality, you'd have written it out by now to show off to those you wish to emulate.
    Sure.

Keep playing dumb. You're good at it.
    As we all knew: you have nothing. Not an original thought or key stroke to be found within a mile of you.
    Who is we? The voices in your head and your main personality?

I've got plenty. You're just rattled and lashing out.

I see you're following me around again like the bitch you are. Pathetic.
    Who is we? Everybody.

I see you're now changing your material to be more consistent with your newly announced team. I'm glad you feel like you finally belong.

You have nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you. You, on the other hand, are on my shit all the time. Nice try.

You have become the worst poster on the entire board. You were never very good, but are now easily the worst.

#follower
    You're the one that responded here, and you're the one who makes all the passive aggressive remarks all over the board.You know what DOG are. Go ahead and play dumb again.

Yeah, worst poster. Yeah, trying to belong. Probably more projection on your part. IDGAF about fake internet points. I've never met 99% of these people. Clearly you crave it though.

I just laugh at you're flailing. Obviously I got under your skin many times for whatever reason and you're determined to..I have no idea what. I can't wait for the response within 10 minutes.

Founders Club

@Fire_Marshall_Bill
    @creepycoug

Please to be cleaning up your shit on the Ducks board. NOC about your mutual boners.

Let’s leave DR to posts about:

1- duck players hitting the portal and WDWHA

2- running the ball on 4th in your own territory

3- the return of the famous duck FAAAAADE to end the season

4- @trublue and corpse fucking

5- PROFIT!

Talk to him. We used to call clowns like him thoroughly owned fags
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Eh...

Washington played their asses off and outlasted Oregon in the 4th quarter of a game and atmosphere that felt like big time, even in the Cucked 12.

Civil War, they ain't gifting you 21-28 points next year.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That image has a famous history here

edited December 2022

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Creep was right about you, Bill. You’re not as bright as you think you are, unoriginal, a follower, easily led.

Carry on!

I'm brighter than you are, very original, and I'm not following anyone, and I could give two shits about the ambulance chasers and their delusions of grandeur. It's fun to fuck with them.
    Spaz
    Lolz. Uh, no to all of it. Just read the title of your own OP for convincing evidence to the contrary on all three counts.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you don't care at all about the ambulance chasers and their "delusions of grandeur", whatever any of that means.
    You know what it means
    No, I don't; and if you did, given your banality, you'd have written it out by now to show off to those you wish to emulate.
    Sure.

As we all knew: you have nothing. Not an original thought or key stroke to be found within a mile of you.

Who is we? Everybody.

I see you're now changing your material to be more consistent with your newly announced team. I'm glad you feel like you finally belong.

You have nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you. You, on the other hand, are on my shit all the time. Nice try.

You have become the worst poster on the entire board. You were never very good, but are now easily the worst.

#follower
    You're the one that responded here, and you're the one who makes all the passive aggressive remarks all over the board.You know what DOG are. Go ahead and play dumb again.

Yeah, worst poster. Yeah, trying to belong. Probably more projection on your part. IDGAF about fake internet points. I've never met 99% of these people. Clearly you crave it though.

I just laugh at you're flailing. Obviously I got under your skin many times for whatever reason and you're determined to..I have no idea what. I can't wait for the response within 10 minutes.

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

I've never met 100%. Irrelevant.

Who here dramatically announced the new team that would carry on in Mike's absence? Yes, that would be you, who doesn't care about internet points. And who apparently doesn't know what "passive aggressive" means.

I can't wait for your witty response and other highly original content. What a dufus. Worst poster confirmed.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

Who is we? Everybody.

You have nothing.

#follower

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

Who here dramatically announced the new team that would carry on in Mike's absence? Yes, that would be you, who doesn't care about internet points. And who apparently doesn't know what "passive aggressive" means.

I can't wait for your witty response and other highly original content. What a dufus. Worst poster confirmed.
    Show us where on the doll that FMBill hurt you, Creep. JFC overreact more next time. The Damone flameout was funny in the moment if you don’t have a stick up your ass, I bet even 46 had some fun just like the rest of us. Relax a little or your wife will end up at my Golden Corral table with Mrs. 46.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine believing FMB is winning here.

LOL..........................
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

Who is we? Everybody.

You have nothing.

#follower

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

Delusions of grandeur is basically a person who believes they're more important than they are.

If I cared so much about internet points, I'd act like everyone else and make the same 16 jokes. Wrong again.

Yes, I dramatically posted it. :D

There are maybe nine posters who are regulars here. I wasn't even on here that much until about a month ago. It's just for fun. I'd have a drink with most people on here, even Snatch. I doubt I'd bother with you. Maybe you're okay in real life, I don't know, but you're fragile egomaniac on here and can't take it when people make you look foolish.

You're wrecked. It's almost sad at this point.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine believing FMB is winning here.

LOL..........................

How many posts in the last three weeks is that? 700?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Three Stooges will carry on.

Can’t.
    Stop.
    Laughing.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The Three Stooges will carry on.

Can’t.
    Stop.
    Laughing.

Congrats on taking the crown from @DJDuck as the most clueless retard here.
    edited December 2022

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

Who is we? Everybody.

You have nothing.

#follower

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

Delusions of grandeur is basically a person who believes they're more important than they are.

If I cared so much about internet points, I'd act like everyone else and make the same 16 jokes. Wrong again.

There are maybe nine posters who are regulars here. I wasn't even on here that much until about a month ago. It's just for fun. I'd have a drink with most people on here, even Snatch. I doubt I'd bother with you. Maybe you're okay in real life, I don't know, but you're fragile egomaniac on here and can't take it when people make you look foolish.

You actually explained Delusions of Grandeur. Jesus Christ you are actually, truly, dumb.

Nice rationalization. Nobody cares. Your posts are tedious and boring because you ineffectually try to copy other posters to get the attention you perceive they are getting.

What a sad and insecure piece of shit. I wait with bated breath for your next tedious and dumb explanation for why you are so fucking dumb and with whom you'd have a drink. Super compelling information. Fuck off.
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

Who is we? Everybody.

You have nothing.

#follower

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

You actually explained Delusions of Grandeur. Jesus Christ you are actually, truly, dumb.

Nice rationalization. Nobody cares. Your posts are tedious and boring because you ineffectually try to copy other posters to get the attention you perceive they are getting.

What a sad and insecure piece of shit. I wait with bated breath for your next tedious and dumb explanation for why you are so fucking dumb and with whom you'd have a drink. Super compelling information. Fuck off.
    Yup, wrecked.