Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ariel Ngata Senior Film

13»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's time for some of that legendary Petersen player development to kick in at LB. I think there are bodies there to make a big leap over last year. I forgot about Miles Rice, who Ive never had high hopes for but still represents a relative unknown who could surprise an outsider like me.

Ngata, Eiffler, Wellington, Williams, Tryon and Kaho are guys we need to see more of if there's to be a big step up. I think Kaho is too explosive and just plain good to not be a regular contributer. It's the other guys I just listed who I'm wondering about.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

It's time for some of that legendary Petersen player development to kick in at LB. I think there are bodies there to make a big leap over last year. I forgot about Miles Rice, who Ive never had high hopes for but still represents a relative unknown who could surprise an outsider like me.

Ngata, Eiffler, Wellington, Williams, Tryon and Kaho are guys we need to see more of if there's to be a big step up. I think Kaho is too explosive and just plain good to not be a regular contributer. It's the other guys I just listed who I'm wondering about.

Rice looks a part, now if he could play a fucking damn that would be nice. He had a nice first step in high school, no fucking technique though. I am hoping with Kawasaki demotions he can teach the OLB how to use their hands better.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Rice fucking sucks you Doogs.

He’s shown nothing and is buried on the depth. Just because he has a big frame and dreads doesn’t mean he looks like a BUCK.

His get off is like a coal powered steam engine train taking off in a pit of molasses and his punch power makes Jake Browning look like Jadaveon Clowney.

We took him because we were desperate. He had a fucking bum wheel and wasn’t highly recruited, but they all look the same to Kwiatkowski so what’s he care?

Photos that best describe our BUCK recruiting the past few years.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WHO’S GOING TO REPLACE FEENEY AND LITTLETON?!?!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Pete’s success is all due to Sark recruits.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Ngata is a beast. Can’t wait to see this kid killing it.

Looks like Skinny is more intelligent than we thought. Who the fuck wouldn’t want to have Spiker, Ozzy and Ngata with Hunter to play catch with? Not to mention Savon and Love out of the backfield. If there’s a defense that can stop that team, give the the trophy now

Ariel is playing WR now?
    He's built like one.
    Spot on.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Not this guy
    NGATA this guy