Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Damone

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

biak1 said:

I wish this board had actual football related poasts with this much passion, engagement, and knowledge. But here we are.

I don't see you drawing up brilliant XS and Os analysis anywhere on here.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a football post
    The lack of engagement. Like he said in his comment.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

I wish this board had actual football related poasts with this much passion, engagement, and knowledge. But here we are.

I don’t see any hooks tied to your ass. Just stating the obvious.
    Complaining about the free beer but delivering nothing
  • Options
    Founders Club
    no_uh said:

I hope this discussion is therapeutic for all of damone's alleged victims and supporters, but holy shit I feel like I'm back in college listening to a bunch of tri delts talking about Becky getting expelled.

It's tedious
  • Options
    Founders Club

no_uh said:

I hope this discussion is therapeutic for all of damone's alleged victims and supporters, but holy shit I feel like I'm back in college listening to a bunch of tri delts talking about Becky getting expelled.

What? Becky got expelled?
    Becky London was one of @WoolleyDoog's favorite players
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872

no_uh said:

What? Becky got expelled?
    Giving blowies in Suzzallo has consequences.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,607
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

Biak is a good poster. I like him. He chins my stuff. I was in the Wam once too, so my bases are covered.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

Biak is a good poster. I like him. He chins my stuff. I was in the Wam once too, so my bases are covered.
    While what I said was accurate, @biak1's original comment wasn't as bad as I first interpreted it. I sometimes get a tad weary of people who don't donate but complain that the site isn't entertaining them enough. But on the other hand, I understand the point Biak was driving at.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

biak1 said:

The lack of engagement. Like he said in his comment.
    Disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

While what I said was accurate, @biak1's original comment wasn't as bad as I first interpreted it. I sometimes get a tad weary of people who don't donate but complain that the site isn't entertaining them enough. But on the other hand, I understand the point Biak was driving at.
    The @MikeDamone purge was a traumatic event for us all. I dare say some of us will never be the same again. Cut yourself some slack Stalin.
    I'm guessing there's some sarcasm here. But if not, and you really think that's trauma, then I feel like I should be having the Robin Williams to Will Hunting conversation with you near the Charles River.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We all know there is rampant chinflation here. It’s our dirty little secret.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2022

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

The @MikeDamone purge was a traumatic event for us all. I dare say some of us will never be the same again. Cut yourself some slack Stalin.
    I'm guessing there's some sarcasm here. But if not, and you really think that's trauma, then I feel like I should be having the Robin Williams to Will Hunting conversation with you near the Charles River.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    biak1 said:

At heart I’m a sucker for a race and a not so closeted @dnc minion. They’re basically my 2 dads of husky football message boards.

I’ve done the Wam thing for a couple years, skipped it this year. Does that mean I can’t offer a lamenting critique? I appreciate the site and still think it can improve, all I’m saying. If I had the expert insight I would’ve offered it, but as a millennial I’ve almost exclusively known bad football.

Was @biak taken?