Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meet the new OC

124»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

OC has never really been an issue at Oregon since they hired Chip

Offense has rarely been an issue either.

That's what I know about the hire quite honestly

Offense was hot garbage for 4 seasons with Mario. He even found a way to fuck up the Moorhead scheme.

Oregon offense has been mostly good since Bellotti was the OC in 95. I’d say that very few programs have done better at staying out front in offensive innovation and philosophy than UO.

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

Ludwig and Crowton were really inconsistent and Moorhead was handcuffed by his boss. Arroyo sucked.

Frost also sucked but he benefitted from having Mariota and a cast of playmakers so he could basically just play techmo bowl out there and use half of the Chip/Helfrich playbook and stay successful.

Also and most importantly, Will Stein checks a diversity box which I know matters a lot to everyone in Oregon.
    NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!
    Imagine bragging that a coach leaving from a shitty team is getting one up on your big brother.
    The problem with your premise is that Oregon is Washington’s big brother, and has been for some time.

Ask anyone under the age of 60. It is what it is.
    My premise is fine, lil bro.

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We are more nationally relevant

We recruit better

All the flailing about doesn’t change any of that. You can wax nostalgic about neck rolls and astroturf until you’re blue in the face.

Oregon is daddy now. 1 fluke win at Autzen doesn’t change that. Say it with me.

Oregon is your daddy.

I like your posting shtick so I hope this helps and improves your day…maybe even your whole weekend. Merry Christmas!
    It sucks when you have to go Capt. Obvious for the tards.
    The only thing obvious is ducks have to post on a board created by husky fans because you're to dumb and poor to create your own that's worth a shit. Yeah, you're definitely little bro.
    Your adoptive son the Aspie already made this point, gramps.

"Sick burn"

LOL................................................................................
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Offense was hot garbage for 4 seasons with Mario. He even found a way to fuck up the Moorhead scheme.

Oregon offense has been mostly good since Bellotti was the OC in 95. I’d say that very few programs have done better at staying out front in offensive innovation and philosophy than UO.

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

Ludwig and Crowton were really inconsistent and Moorhead was handcuffed by his boss. Arroyo sucked.

Frost also sucked but he benefitted from having Mariota and a cast of playmakers so he could basically just play techmo bowl out there and use half of the Chip/Helfrich playbook and stay successful.

Also and most importantly, Will Stein checks a diversity box which I know matters a lot to everyone in Oregon.
    NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!
    Imagine bragging that a coach leaving from a shitty team is getting one up on your big brother.
    The problem with your premise is that Oregon is Washington’s big brother, and has been for some time.

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

All the flailing about doesn’t change any of that. You can wax nostalgic about neck rolls and astroturf until you’re blue in the face.

Oregon is your daddy.

I like your posting shtick so I hope this helps and improves your day…maybe even your whole weekend. Merry Christmas!
    The only thing obvious is ducks have to post on a board created by husky fans because you're to dumb and poor to create your own that's worth a shit. Yeah, you're definitely little bro.

"Sick burn"

LOL................................................................................
    The funny thing is that if your feet were held to the fire none of you could donate. Completely full of shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

What are you babbling about now, fag?

It's a point that needs be made, repeatedly, for days, weeks, and months. And will be.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

The funny thing is that if your feet were held to the fire none of you could donate. Completely full of shit.
    Our daily "Things that Haie dreams up in his pea brain" must come to pass. You're like a broken record. Asperger's. Clearly.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

It's a point that needs be made, repeatedly, for days, weeks, and months. And will be.

Well don't let me stop our bored geezer. I was only trying to help. Didn't sting the first time but I'm sure by 100 it will finally hit. You okay?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

Well don't let me stop our bored geezer. I was only trying to help. Didn't sting the first time but I'm sure by 100 it will finally hit. You okay?
    I'm more than ok. Keep trying.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

Our daily "Things that Haie dreams up in his pea brain" must come to pass. You're like a broken record. Asperger's. Clearly.
    You're accusing someone of being a broken record. That's a good one!
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,750
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Quit plagiarizing my shit fucko!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

You keep telling yourself that. It's over. In a few years, you'll be happy to make Hunger or Vegas Bowls. It is what it is.
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

🤣

Fucking delusional.

Check out the city of Eugene sometime. I did.

You'll never be us. You're barely better than Corvallis.

Washington Refugee faggot.
    Daddy, daddy look what I did. Haie, don't try so damn hard, Damone will never turn his little cripple project out. You give him too much love.
    We don't have to try very hard to annoy and piss you off. It's pretty effortless, actually.
    Oh, but they don't care. Neither do the two ambulance chasers. LOL
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

I'm under 60, dipcock
    We are you big brother.

We win more

We win bigger

We recruit better

Oregon is your daddy.

"Sick burn"

Derek doesn't take $5 Golden Trough Corral gift cards
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Bellotti
    Koetter
    Tedford
    Kelly
    Helfrich
    Dillingham

All very good/great OCs

NOC. Ass
    46XiJCAB said:

WE LOST OUR OC!

SCOREBOARD BABY

Our guy got a raise!

You keep telling yourself that. It's over. In a few years, you'll be happy to make Hunger or Vegas Bowls. It is what it is.
    If you say so!