Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to ChuckHIV

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Chuck is one of the few who actually talks football on this board.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Chuck is one of the few who actually talks football on this board.

I don’t actually have a problem with the dude, but I will make fun of him for having a problem with me!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

I love me some @chuck. He's a good dude. And he's right in one sense that The Refuge could be a lot better than it is. I don't know if a Higher Discussion Duck Refuge is the solution or not. Hardy har har.

Anyway, onwards and upwards
    You should kill the refuge until 10 members donate $181 each to bring it back. I’m serious. These fuckers need to show some appreciation that huskies have allowed them a space and not act like entitled cunts.
    Or, you can just ignore DR?

But you insist on cheering on your adopted Aspie son.

BTW, I've done my donation share.

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!
  • Options

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Disappointed in you, @chuck

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

Yes it looks bad, and kind of is. My reason for it seemed solid at the moment.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.
    Tell us more about private golf clubs in Clark county.

Your “explanation” here just made it even worse.

Have you tried Dawgman? Seems more your speed.
    Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆
    Thanks for weighing in, Fire The Janitor.

Your drunk poasting this evening in the Duck Refuge was obvious using both handles.

Good old Fire Marshall Bill had your back, though.

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!
    You wish someone was as bored and lonely as you to have the time to do all that. Is your wife still out?

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    Don't you have a fat wife to try to please? i'd get off the message boards if I were you sparky
    Wow. That sounds like a threat. Is it?
    So?
    Your sabbatical did you little good.

I'm worried about you.

Being old and all.
  • Options

Expecting calm, civil discourse on a Duck board on a Husky site, even Dawgman, is beyond stupid.

and if Oregon manages to beat UW next year, the blowback on our main board will be akin to root canal surgery
    I'm not so sure. I wouldn't visit the main board. And I'd expect no visitors to DR. Provided it's still there of course.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.

Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆

Your drunk poasting this evening in the Duck Refuge was obvious using both handles.

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!
    You wish someone was as bored and lonely as you to have the time to do all that. Is your wife still out?

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    Don't you have a fat wife to try to please? i'd get off the message boards if I were you sparky
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

I love me some @chuck. He's a good dude. And he's right in one sense that The Refuge could be a lot better than it is. I don't know if a Higher Discussion Duck Refuge is the solution or not. Hardy har har.

You should kill the refuge until 10 members donate $181 each to bring it back. I’m serious. These fuckers need to show some appreciation that huskies have allowed them a space and not act like entitled cunts.

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!
    Way shit. I don't "cheer" for anyone like you fags do.

The irony is lost on you that you're on a husky site created by and for husky fans and and act like a bitch when you get flipped shit.

DIAFF
  • Options

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!

The irony is lost on you that you're on a husky site created by and for husky fans and and act like a bitch when you get flipped shit.

DIAFF
    I get it. You flip shit, Duck fan takes it and when Duck fan pushes back you act like a bitch. So it's thank you Sir, may I have another? And you do cheer with your non-stop chins of your adopted Aspie son. So here's an idea.

How about you DIAFF first?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!

DIAFF
    I get it. You flip shit, Duck fan takes it and when Duck fan pushes back you act like a bitch. So it's thank you Sir, may I have another? And you do cheer with your non-stop chins of your adopted Aspie son. So here's an idea.

You really care about chins. Sad!
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!

DIAFF

You really care about chins. Sad!
    Just those who encourage your dipshittery, Haie. And then cry when someone says the cheer rather than chin. Sad indeed.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nice of you to donate $150 last night at midnight and join the Wam.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Hey look, TruBlue shitting all over himself in another thread.

He can't help it.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Hey look, TruBlue shitting all over himself in another thread.

• Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

This is what happens when you breastfeed your kids until they’re 11.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meet at the Morton 7-11 and say it to each other FACES
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    Your sabbatical did you little good.

I'm worried about you.

Being old and all.
    Are you knew? JFC. What a fucking clueless idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!

DIAFF

My god that was a pathetic and sad post. Oh no! The bitch ass duck fans of hardcore husky are upset. I guess I struck a nerve.

Embarrassing
  • Options

trublue said:

This is what happens when you breastfeed your kids until they’re 11.
    Or grow up eating lead based paint chips like you obviously did.

Did you donate?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

So kindly fuck off.

Cheers!

DIAFF

My god that was a pathetic and sad post. Oh no! The bitch ass duck fans of hardcore husky are upset. I guess I struck a nerve.

Embarrassing
    The only thing embarrassing is your tired ass thinking you actually get over. The irony of you calling anyone a bitch ass is thick.

Stick to propping up your favorite cripple. He needs it.