Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to ChuckHIV

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Disappointed in you, @chuck

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

Yes it looks bad, and kind of is. My reason for it seemed solid at the moment.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.
    Tell us more about private golf clubs in Clark county.

Your “explanation” here just made it even worse.

Have you tried Dawgman? Seems more your speed.
    Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.

Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    Royal Oaks us supposed to be pretty nice. Green Meadows sounds like a shit hole.

The one haie attempted a flex with doesn't exist. That was the point. He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    New bored motto?
    New?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

Chuck is one of a few on DR that isn't there to be a 100% fucktard. Which I'm sure was Derek's intent when he launched it. I'm fine with trading barbs with the non-fucktards over there.

"Ranting little buttfuck."

Good one, butthurt fuck off guy.

See ya at DR.

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Chuck is one of a few on DR that isn't there to be a 100% fucktard. Which I'm sure was Derek's intent when he launched it. I'm fine with trading barbs with the non-fucktards over there.

See ya at DR.

I’m glad you guys made new friends.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267

chuck said:

chuck said:

Royal Oaks us supposed to be pretty nice. Green Meadows sounds like a shit hole.

The one haie attempted a flex with doesn't exist. That was the point. He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    You should stop posting on this thread. It's not helping.
    Easy, Old Timer. Shouldn't you be dragging some worn out shitty bait around a lake someplace instead of this bored?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    Founders Club
    Clean it up guys
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Easy, Old Timer. Shouldn't you be dragging some worn out shitty bait around a lake someplace instead of this bored?

I'm not @dflea
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

See ya at DR.

Sounds like you agree with my thousands of angry screeds comment.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The aids always wins. Friday is coming up soon. Chuck may have to commit HH seppuku and Friday sacrifice himself.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club
    Expecting calm, civil discourse on a Duck board on a Husky site, even Dawgman, is beyond stupid.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267

dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I'm not @dflea
    Exactly. @dflea, like @chuck, is also a good fisherman
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

See ya at DR.

Fuck off
    When can I count on you losing your shit again old man and taking another sabbatical?

Until then

Fuck off
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆
    Thanks for weighing in, Fire The Janitor.

Your drunk poasting this evening in the Duck Refuge was obvious using both handles.

Good old Fire Marshall Bill had your back, though.