Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Huskies win Apple Cup! + JoeEDangerously's Ohio State Preview!

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The boys hang out and celebrate Washington's 51-33 win over WSU and its vaunted #1 ranked defense. Hardy har har! Plus we open the show with a cowboy reading of one of Pup's attacks on PurpleJ! Shout outs include @PostGameOrangeSlices, @Doog_de_Jour, @FireCohen, @theknowledge, @RaceBannon, @Quietcowskee, @TheHB, @haie, @EsophagealFeces, @Ice_Holmvik and @HHBruh.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky/episodes/Huskies-win-Apple-Cup---JoeEDangerouslys-Ohio-State-Preview-e1rdanu

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My first ever shoutout!!!1!!eleven!!!!!

We love your name and it should never have taken this long
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks guys. My questions keep getting discussed before you gents get to the questions portion of the pod. It's almost like I have my finger on the pulse of your weekly podcast.

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think the other Wonder Twin was Theron Hill. Looked promising and then vanished
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

I think the other Wonder Twin was Theron Hill. Looked promising and then vanished

Yes, thank you
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the sound of @WoolleyDoog’s voice
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like the sound of @WoolleyDoog’s voice

Uh.......I always think your photo is Bill Duke by the way. Watching him get killed in Predator on TBS/TNT/USA like 100 times when I was a kid still haunts me.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,444
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No, Furness is a fucking douchebag too. Remember when KJR made him do a UW pregame show and he pretended it was a Stanford show?

JFC dude, put your faggot cuog card down for two seconds and actually show a little professionalism. These assholes pretty much take the fun out of Apple Cup week every year. If I were a coug fan I'd call into their show and tell them to shut the fuck up just once in their miserable lives, everyone knows they hate the fuskies, they're annoying the shit out of everyone but the most insufferable of cuoglets.

In 2016 I was driving to a game and their show was on and they were trashing John Ross, if you can believe that. I don't even remember what they said it was so fucking retarded. Yeah guys, fuck John Ross. Fuck him as him and Pettis are licking their kitty paws scoring fucking 35 on you in the first half with the North division on the line.

UW did exactly what they should have done this year. Plant the flag on the field and show that you don't even care about last year, and go rip cigars in their faggy 100 million in debt locker room.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Cardinal pregame was 2012 before that Thursday or Friday night game. The Huskies won. I actually thought it was kind of funny annoying too but funny.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cardinal pregame was 2012 before that Thursday or Friday night game. The Huskies won. I actually thought it was kind of funny annoying too but funny.

I mean these people are so disrespectful, last Saturday they needed to have walked Dub IVIIII or whatever his ass on the field and have him take a giant fucking Malamute dump on their retarded ass logo.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    Hardcore Husky ASMR
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I mean these people are so disrespectful, last Saturday they needed to have walked Dub IVIIII or whatever his ass on the field and have him take a giant fucking Malamute dump on their retarded ass logo.
    Certainly would’ve been more clever than planting a flag
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

haie said:

Certainly would’ve been more clever than planting a flag
    If I was at the game I'd down a hard apple cider and just flick it past their little pussy brigade right on their logo, laugh and walk away. Funniest part is dumb fuck Bumpus trying to justify it afterwards to the fans making fun of them. It's hard to imagine a pussier, more embarrassing way to take an L than that. Oregon let the fans dance on the O, they didn't give a shit.