Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert heckled Joe Biden during the State of the Union speech

124»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mello advocates open season on white people. Hunt them down man

See how that works?

The left wants society divided by race with everyone fighting each other for scraps from the master's table. The end game is whites fighting for their share and culture

Call it racist. I call it human nature

I call sniping quotes without context or full disclosure dishonest journalism. My kind of DFI journalism

The other problem of course is the little boy crying wolf issue. People should be skeptical and also wonder why people you never heard of or follow are being thrown at you to denounce to prove your purity of thought
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

See how that works?

The left wants society divided by race with everyone fighting each other for scraps from the master's table. The end game is whites fighting for their share and culture

I call sniping quotes without context or full disclosure dishonest journalism. My kind of DFI journalism

The other problem of course is the little boy crying wolf issue. People should be skeptical and also wonder why people you never heard of or follow are being thrown at you to denounce to prove your purity of thought

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

See how that works?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    OG halfbrain means something even if you are wrong on almost everything
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The America First Political Action Conference that hosted the Orlando event is led by Nick Fuentes, described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white nationalist who is attempting to push the Republican Party to the extreme far-right.

I don't know anything about this group but if that's all the evidence you have that they're a "white nationalist" group you don't have shit. SPLC have labeled all kinds of people and organizations "racist" simply for having political opinions they disagree with.
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Boebert is a dolt. ATBS, that outburst is far from the dumbest thing she’s said.

That was an awful look for MGT speaking at that convention, and her response was moronic too. The House gets a handful of imbeciles every Congress. Pretty common really.

These aren’t the paragons you’re looking for.

Even an idiot can be right though. She has good points about voting procedures.
    MGT is no dolt. That's ridiculous. I think some people hear the Southern accent and can't get past it.

The only credible bad thing I've heard about her is that Ben Shapiro says she has exhibited anti-semitic rhetoric. But I've listened to her for many hours and haven't heard anything to suggest that.
    Boebert is the dolt. MGT spoke at some low-rent white nationalist convention in the last couple weeks.
    link?
    https://tulsaworld.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/mcgeachin-delivers-taped-speech-to-white-nationalist-meeting/article_24439661-5933-5238-a5b2-e3384fe42bb9.html

I didn't dig into this to get to the details, but on the surface it's not a good look.
    Based on that article I disagree. The guy running it has the last name Fuentes, and the ones citing them as White Nationalist were Liz Cheney and the Southern Poverty Law Center. That's not proof the group is racist. Need more than that.

I'd like to find what Ben Shapiro was referring to.
    I think you’re more astute than this. A traditionally Hispanic surname doesn’t preclude a person from viewpoints that favor non-Hispanics

Fuentes, who has been banned from some social media channels after making racist and antisemitic comments, accused mainstream pro-Trump Republicans of betraying the former president’s agenda and said America needed to protect its “White demographic core.” He ridiculed Gosar’s congressional colleagues and mocked the partial paralysis of Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gosar-racism-remarks/2021/02/27/64f8ffa4-7901-11eb-948d-19472e683521_story.html
    Sounds pretty racist, but is it anymore racist than leftwing groups who oppose letting too many Asians into Harvard or Yale?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Launched in May 2020, the Foundation’s mission is to be a civic organization that will educate, promote, and advocate for conservative values based on principles of American Nationalism, Christianity, and Traditionalism."

https://americafirstfoundation.org/about/

Been pretty light on primary source material. If they are white nationalists they don't do a good job of promoting it. I guess "American Nationalism" is a racist dogwhistle or something at this point.

Lots of Daily Beast articles proclaiming it's a "white nationalist" event and of course Wikipedia then states "widely described as a white nationalist event" citing all the daily beast articles.

Some of the video clips poasted were not good, at all. Open, ass always, that there was twisting involved, but still. The org itself is of no account and no one would have paid attention except for MTG appearing.
    You are welcome to poast. If they are white nationalists fuck em but I run in a lot of circles from left to right. Some of them are actually extreme not like how Kobe thinks this place is extreme. This giant boogeyman of white Nationalism has to be the best kept secret by the right ever as I've never actually met anyone that openly professes these beliefs.

30 years ago it was different and even when I was a shitty punk rock teenager you had white pride assholes marching and fighting people at shows.

I think much like the OK symbol the left has convinced itself anything to do with "Americanism" is white supremacist.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    SFGbob said:

The America First Political Action Conference that hosted the Orlando event is led by Nick Fuentes, described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white nationalist who is attempting to push the Republican Party to the extreme far-right.

I don't know anything about this group but if that's all the evidence you have that they're a "white nationalist" group you don't have shit. SPLC have labeled all kinds of people and organizations "racist" simply for having political opinions they disagree with.

So…regarding this….
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

So…regarding this….
    Position still stands. If all the evidence you have is the SPLC saying bad things about you, and at the time of your post that's all you cited, then you don't have much. I don't support racist Mellow, your party elects them into office.