Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F3: Petersen is "burning bridges", "duped the fanbase", "burning down everything Sark built"

For a website that doesn't do editorials, the latest piece by the fat fuck entitled "Pete's Process Already Burning Bridges" sure seems like one.

Says, while Sarkisian built UW from an 0-12 mess to 9-4, Petersen seems to be in teh process of burning the Shiny city that Sark built to the ground.

Also, on the outlook for future games - Pete is still trying to put a blowtorch to everything accomplished in 2013 and see what remains of the char.

His main inspiration for this scathing piece seems to be Pete's choice to bench Peters after getting burned several times and throwing an embarrassing tantrum on the sidelines. F3 thinks that gassers at practice would have been a more suitable punishment.

After getting some criticism for this attack piece, F3's response was "Is this what you expected? It certainly isn't what I expected"

Of courze, the most ironic thing is that F3's boss Kim went on a tirade earlier telling everybody to calm the fuck down because we're 2-0 and things are still being worked out (at least he's consistent from last year)

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

His main inspiration for this scathing piece seems to be Pete's choice to bench Peters after getting burned several times and throwing an embarrassing tantrum on the sidelines. F3 thinks that gassers at practice would have been a more suitable punishment.

WW7D?

After getting some criticism for this attack piece, F3's response was "Is this what you expected? It certainly isn't what I expected"

Fetters expected Petersen to stroll in, maintain perfect continuity of scheme and style, and go 14-0. Which is why he was such an vocal proponent of the new staff all offseason.

The only bridge Petersen is burning is the bridge to the web "press." Which is why these jeremiads will continue. Burn baby, burn.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Doogman has become a comical and pathetic parody of itself. Nail meet coffin.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,109 Swaye's Wigwam

For a website that doesn't do editorials, the latest piece by the fat fuck entitled "Pete's Process Already Burning Bridges" sure seems like one.

Says, while Sarkisian built UW from an 0-12 mess to 9-4, Petersen seems to be in teh process of burning the Shiny city that Sark built to the ground.

Also, on the outlook for future games - Pete is still trying to put a blowtorch to everything accomplished in 2013 and see what remains of the char.

Of courze, the most ironic thing is that F3's boss Kim went on a tirade earlier telling everybody to calm the fuck down because we're 2-0 and things are still being worked out (at least he's consistent from last year)

5-4

Shiny
    Upvoted for giving me a Firefly CPT Mal boner.

#fuckoffImasyfynerd

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174

I'd like Fetters to run some gassers in Treblinka

Crud but effective right there
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    edited September 2014
    Where can I read tht crap without joining anything?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,960 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fenwick said:

Where can I read tht crap without joining anything?

Paging @BiggusDickus