Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F3: Petersen is "burning bridges", "duped the fanbase", "burning down everything Sark built"

Comments

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like the UW Communication team has seen F3's piece..

The SID tweeted about it (FYI, seems like a nice guy in my limited experience interacting with him on social media).

Another reminder: "Op-Ed" means "opposite the editorial page," not "opinion/editorial." Op-eds usually by non-employee of paper/site.

— jeffbechthold (@jeffbechthold) September 7, 2014

Someone has to reply to Bechtold. Go apeshit. Get fetters banned from the media room so he can't big belly laugh anymore.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I'd like Fetters to run some gassers in Treblinka

Might have to pick a better place, Treblinka ain't what it used to be....
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,122
    Carpet bomb Bechthold's inbox, get the LP3 and the shitbox entity that is Dawgman banned from the UW.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Would you really expect anything else from THIS guy? Someone with a twatter account should tweet him this sign.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

It's hard to keep lowering the bar, but the lemon party always does it. What the fuck does Peterman's process have to do with having DB's that aren't ready for big time college football. I understand maybe being upset by the two scrimmages, but duping the fan base? How is he destroying everything Sark has built? The reason we have freshman DB's is because Sark didn't leave shit.

I love Peters. He might be my favorite player on the team because of his attitude. I didn't agree with the penalty, although it was unnecessary. Then he threw a tantrum on the sideline. Petersen was right to sit him. It's not a big deal though. Petersen knows we need him, he will be back, and he's going to play well. It was a great message for Petersen to send to show the team that the rules apply to everyone, even the best players. Doogs misinterpret holding everyone accountable to Petersen only wanting to coach choir boys.

Fucking. This.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477

Meek said:

if they want to ban Fetters from press conferences and media events, the SID simply has to start scheduling them at interesting locations, such as... oh, say... the upper deck of Husky Stadium on a day the elevators are closed for maintenance.... or, say... Pete decides he wants to have fireside chat sessions with the media while power walking around campus. Fun stuff like that.

They could also install narrow doors.
    They should install Chicago style Skydeck on the Space Needle and hold events on that.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

if they want to ban Fetters from press conferences and media events, the SID simply has to start scheduling them at interesting locations, such as... oh, say... the upper deck of Husky Stadium on a day the elevators are closed for maintenance.... or, say... Pete decides he wants to have fireside chat sessions with the media while power walking around campus. Fun stuff like that.

They could also install narrow doors.
    I thought Alaska Airlines already tried that and even installed tiny seats, but I recall a photo last year that suggest Fetters can still work through narrow passages... kind of like a rat does... I think gravity will be the kryptonite of choice.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

A team that finished 6th in the conference last year. If you guys can't see how good we had it, Chris Fetters can't help you.

Like the Oregon state game?
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Where can I rest tht crap without joining anything?

I'm glad Petersen is destroying everything Sark built.

This editorial fills me with confidence in Petersen's way.

He realizes this shit has to go and the first step is to blow everything up.

Good.

Maybe then we'll start going undefeated at home and competing for Pac-12 and National championships.

A+
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club

Those fucking jackasses. They hold Petersen to a higher standard than they did sarki in year 5. What.the. Actual. Fuck?

Pride of faggles. Buttram them into oblivion.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

They're going to fuck themselves very soon. Once UW tells them to get fucked and pulls their creds, they are DONE.

It's great to see the SID taking an interest. But honestly, I doubt it ever comes to UW outright canceling dm.c's press credentials. More likely, their lack of access and lack of quality content will eventually erode their readership, and Scout will decide more money can be made with a change in local management. Either that or Rivals decides the UW marketplace is up for grabs and hires a bona fide challenger.

Petersen will win here. Somebody has to eventually figure out that real money can be made from a quality UW fan site. (Umm, DJ?)
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Can someone write an official HH rebuttal to the Fetters piece? Derek? Coke? Race? Mods?

I can make sure the SID reads it.