Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Apple Cup

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is likely going to be a close game. I can't believe they are demolishing Arizona in Tuscon right now. Thought for sure they would lose

Why? AZ is garbage.

The Apple cup is a rivalry game…everyone knows you throw the records out in a rivalry game. Everyone knows this.
    AZ put up 39 at Husky Stadium and is only going to put up 20 at home, with 14 of those points in garbage time after WSU was up 31-6
    I said throw out the records. What’s the deal with you?

I’m hearing DeBoer should get a lifetime contract. Why then hand wringing. Race said WSU has won two in a row in 20 years. Clam down man.
    The only one that needs to calm down is...you

Too much Adderall lately Damone. Switch to weed gummies
    Lighten up Francis. It was a joke.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

Is likely going to be a close game. I can't believe they are demolishing Arizona in Tuscon right now. Thought for sure they would lose

Why? AZ is garbage.

The Apple cup is a rivalry game…everyone knows you throw the records out in a rivalry game. Everyone knows this.
    AZ put up 39 at Husky Stadium and is only going to put up 20 at home, with 14 of those points in garbage time after WSU was up 31-6
    I said throw out the records. What’s the deal with you?

I’m hearing DeBoer should get a lifetime contract. Why then hand wringing. Race said WSU has won two in a row in 20 years. Clam down man.
    The only one that needs to calm down is...you

Too much Adderall lately Damone. Switch to weed gummies
    Lighten up Francis. It was a joke.

As opposed to my definitely not a joke 🙄
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club

I'm not sure why you thought Arizona would win

They just won at UCLA...
    Fair point
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    UW is flawed enough to lose to any Pac opponent who plays their best game. Except Colorado. And especially on the road.

Ward is capable of having a big game, especially against a shitty tackling UW squad, and WSU's defense appears solid.

That said, I see UW putting up at least 31 points and I don't see WSU topping that.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW is flawed enough to lose to any Pac opponent who plays their best game. Except Colorado. And especially on the road.

Ward is capable of having a big game, especially against a shitty tackling UW squad, and WSU's defense appears solid.

That said, I see UW putting up at least 31 points and I don't see WSU topping that.

Rather easily, say 31-17?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

At home WSU has scored 41 against Oregon, 28 against Cal, 17 against Utah, and 28 against ASU.

With UW's keystone kops tackling philosophy I see WSU putting up 24 to UW's 34.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

At home WSU has scored 41 against Oregon, 28 against Cal, 17 against Utah, and 28 against ASU.

With UW's keystone kops tackling philosophy I see WSU putting up 24 to UW's 34.
    But rather easily?
  • Options
    CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Your one year rental qb is not putting up 31. I think he might actually get his fragile body injured. The spilled blood of the dog will run crimson.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club
    Cougarfs said:

Your one year rental qb is not putting up 31. I think he might actually get his fragile body injured. The spilled blood of the dog will run crimson.
    🤣
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougarfs said:

I have all the screenshots I need.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougarfs said:

Someone's been watching too much anime
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Cougarfs said:

And they didn't watch one year rental QB Bo Nix slap his dick across WSU for 40+

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Cougarfs said:

@AZDuck true?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Cougarfs said:

dude your MWC edges are getting 0 pressure
  • Options
    CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We lead the conference in TFLs. Looking at this year’s huskies, you probably wouldn’t know what those are.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougarfs said:

We lead the conference in TFLs. Looking at this year’s huskies, you probably wouldn’t know what those are.

We?
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,271
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cougarfs said:

CougarFS is my source!!!!1! Wait, what? We? I'm confused