Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Apple Cup

13»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cougarfs said:

UW is flawed enough to lose to any Pac opponent who plays their best game. Except Colorado. And especially on the road.

Ward is capable of having a big game, especially against a shitty tackling UW squad, and WSU's defense appears solid.

That said, I see UW putting up at least 31 points and I don't see WSU topping that.

Your one year rental qb is not putting up 31. I think he might actually get his fragile body injured. The spilled blood of the dog will run crimson.
    Wazzu is gonna run 3-4 man rush and drop everyone in zone. That's what Cal did and CU tried to do last weekend. Grubb adjusted by running curls the second half. Pretty sure that's what we'll see during the Apple Cup
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    31-30 Coogs with the winning FG as time expires on the Palouse
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cougarfs said:

UW is flawed enough to lose to any Pac opponent who plays their best game. Except Colorado. And especially on the road.

Ward is capable of having a big game, especially against a shitty tackling UW squad, and WSU's defense appears solid.

That said, I see UW putting up at least 31 points and I don't see WSU topping that.

Your one year rental qb is not putting up 31. I think he might actually get his fragile body injured. The spilled blood of the dog will run crimson.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Im right as always. Fucking doogs. Suck my dick