Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

q for bored

Does anyone have the five reasons copypasta template? need to do a little trolling on a coug facebook page + yikyak.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Does anyone have the five reasons copypasta template? need to do a little trolling on a coug facebook page + yikyak.

Didn't you try this a few years ago and it didn't turn out too well?

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Harris. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Auburn and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 9/8.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross XIV, Charlie McClutchins, Jake Kaho, Savell Azeem Ahmed, Myles Gaskin, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Five reasons only works when you're the underdog
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If one was really interested in maximizing 5 reasons, one would have planned ahead, had copies made and distributed in the Coug. That required planning, a touch of cleverness and execution, which didn't happen.

Opportunity lost. Lesson learned? Doubtful.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

If one was really interested in maximizing 5 reasons, one would have planned ahead, had copies made and distributed in the Coug. That required planning, a touch of cleverness and execution, which didn't happen.

Simple mind, simple ideas
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,264
    I have to admit, every time I see Charlie McClutchins, I chuckle a little bit...
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Standard Supporter
    LaZoris said:

Baseman said:

Or just put 5 reasons on the Weber State bored before their playoff game next Sat

Maybe I should get a pic of empty-since-1986 Cessna Stadium this week. "Uh, the game is in Wichita, moron!"
    You can throw out the records when heated rivals like #MyDwags and #MyShockers hit the gridiron.