Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Biggest SCANDAL Of Our Lifetime Is About To Get MUCH Worse!!!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    According to this, FTX was a means to launder money to the Democrats via The Ukraine
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This should be big news - if the news wasn't involved in it maybe it would.

Just another thing to brush off as conspiracy.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,312
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Russian Collusion, Covid19, 1/6 and the weaponization of the intelligence agencies against a political party/conservatives, mail in voting and harvesting of ballots and now FTX are some of the greatest scandals in American history. If not investigated per Bob's opinion, we are a communist country already.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The insanity becomes you gals.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,108
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Add it to the list for the new house to dig into and find nothing.

We get to see Tom Brady for another 5 years because of this thankfully.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,966

According to this, FTX was a means to launder money to the Democrats via The Ukraine

First.

Right.

Throbber.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Big if true.

What were you guys saying about small minds and conspiracy theories again?

• Options
    RoadTrip said:

Russian Collusion, Covid19, 1/6 and the weaponization of the intelligence agencies against a political party/conservatives, mail in voting and harvesting of ballots and now FTX are some of the greatest scandals in American history. If not investigated per Bob's opinion, we are a communist country already.

You forgot chemtrails and pedo rings at pizza parlors. Do better.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Big if true.

At least you're brave enough to admit what you're all about.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,108
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Big if true.

Conspiracy theories are generally true these days.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Here's what there is no denying. FTX was a total fucking fraud and the 2nd biggest donor the Rats had. Anyone recall George W. Bush calling Ken Lay of Enron "Kenny boy" and what a case of the vapors that caused the Media/Rats to have despite the fact that there was zero evidence that Bush profitted in anyway from Enron? Well the same can't be said for the Rats and FTX. I don't need to believe any conspriacy theory to understand this whole fucking thing stinks and the Rats benefited from it.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    I sure it's just a coincidence that today the White House asked Congress to appropriate another $37 billion for Ukraine.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Here's what there is no denying. FTX was a total fucking fraud and the 2nd biggest donor the Rats had. Anyone recall George W. Bush calling Ken Lay of Enron "Kenny boy" and what a case of the vapors that caused the Media/Rats to have despite the fact that there was zero evidence that Bush profitted in anyway from Enron? Well the same can't be said for the Rats and FTX. I don't need to believe any conspriacy theory to understand this whole fucking thing stinks and the Rats benefited from it.

They were trying tie Bush to Lay for the Enron fraud. Sort of ironic that Bush's DOJ vigorously investigated, indicted and convicted Lay. Just like Barry and the dementia patient's DOJ has dealt with Hunter Biden
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,767
    Swaye's Wigwam

Big if true.

You said it you fucking idiot when your dumbass got offended by me correctly pointing out you paid 100 grand to be stupid
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Dude61 said:

I sure it's just a coincidence that today the White House asked Congress to appropriate another $37 billion for Ukraine.

Another hush payment. Joey is a criminal. Everyone in DC knows it.
  • Options

Big if true.

You said it you fucking idiot when your dumbass got offended by me correctly pointing out you paid 100 grand to be stupid
    I can see by this meltdown you're deep into your sundowning today old man. Ts and Ps for your dog.

Go file for bankruptcy again loser. Then deny it. You're lucky Yuku went tits up otherwise I'd have all the screenshots I need. That's where you cried about your failures and blamed everyone else, but your poor judgement.

It's ok that you'd like to forget about that and not let the minions here know your a big fucking life loser. I'll let it go.

FYI- not offended by you calling me a dumbass either. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, I got my education the America way. For free. Cheers!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    Standard Supporter

Big if true.

I can see by this meltdown you're deep into your sundowning today old man. Ts and Ps for your dog.

Go file for bankruptcy again loser. Then deny it. You're lucky Yuku went tits up otherwise I'd have all the screenshots I need. That's where you cried about your failures and blamed everyone else, but your poor judgement.

It's ok that you'd like to forget about that and not let the minions here know your a big fucking life loser. I'll let it go.

FYI- not offended by you calling me a dumbass either. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

You got what you paid for. The first time you say something that shows some level of remedial understanding of math, science, history and economics will be the first.
  • Options

Big if true.

You got what you paid for. The first time you say something that shows some level of remedial understanding of math, science, history and economics will be the first.
    I'm honored to be in the presence of all the Tug Mensa members.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,767
    Swaye's Wigwam

Big if true.

You can't prove a word of it because it never happened

Nice meltdown faggot

You are completely offended by my accurate appraisal of you as a dumbass

Dumbass

I'll pay the 100 grand you blew to be stupid if I ever went bankrupt

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Big if true.

Benny obviously isn’t triggered. You’ve been a dumbfuck on every bored you’ve ever been on. Besides being a fucking loser. You bitched out on the Woodshed 2.0 because you’re a soft, whiny cunt. I was there.