Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Gimme, a Longshot, and Two Tossups

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3-1: 9 wins! Deboer on pace but needs to level up
    @whlinder @PurpleBaze @DoogmanRefund @NoWarningJustDawg @LB_33 need more Doog in their life.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    2-2: Nothing Special, Deboer needs more time
    Too much Doog in here. Have to beat Coogs
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,318
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    1-3: House Money! You don't understand the damage Jimmy Lake did, Deboer is Sark

Doogles said:
    My doog will forever remain negative, if not completely dead.
    It takes a lot to get my doog out, and this team did not show any reason to really Doog until now, and I am still skeptical. Dooging for a team which lost to fucking Arizona State is FS.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2-2: Nothing Special, Deboer needs more time
    whlinder said:

Doogles said:
    It takes a lot to get my doog out, and this team did not show any reason to really Doog until now, and I am still skeptical. Dooging for a team which lost to fucking Arizona State is FS.
    I’m saying it’s OK to doog it up big. Not many teams go through a season without a head scratcher or two. Now, if DeBoner and Penis shrivel and shrink against buff or cuog, door ass out.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    1-3: House Money! You don't understand the damage Jimmy Lake did, Deboer is Sark

Worried bout u, Baze!

...nah. I'm a Doog that's been beat too much at this point. Barely started paying attention again when Pete went all teen angst-y and couldn't enjoy the Fucking Rose Bowl and then UW proceeded to try to set new records of dumbfuckery and self-cucking.

I don't really watch the gaymes and I guess I'm not ALL IN, Jen. Happy our Penix has stood taller and more impressive than expected but then everyone knew he was good - just expected he'd get injured again because, well, when does this progrum ever get to have nice things??
    I continue to think we? probably got the right coach and maybe one day I'll doog again.

Cheers--

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Doogles said:
    Until they can put together a complete team and maintain it for more than one season, I cannot get interested again.
  • Options
    0-4: Tarmac, Deboer is handed papers at the 50 by a salmon suit wearing Cohen