Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If a freak like Fetterman is a US Senator,

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

i'm going to do some real talk so pay attention:

fetterman beat oz ... handily ... because many people like the way he looks ... he's rough around the edges, got some ink, and whiter than oz and they all wish they looked tougher than they really are.

plus he looks like keith jardine (who is a great guy btw)

and oz looks like a dude who would fly an airplane into a building ... and being so educated and of supposedly higher moral/ethical standing - these are the people republicans actually don't like so they will vote for the mixed martial arts actor instead.

which, of course, is a longstanding indictment of Americans, in general, or at least the ones who feel threatened that they will further lose their seat at the table.

all this is fun shit talk designed to rile up you clowns on the tug ... you guys rock lol.

I like when the pussies come out of their basements to run their gums. Adds some shits and giggles around here. Well done.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

fetterman beat oz ... handily ... because many people like the way he looks ... he's rough around the edges, got some ink, and whiter than oz and they all wish they looked tougher than they really are.

and oz looks like a dude who would fly an airplane into a building ... and being so educated and of supposedly higher moral/ethical standing - these are the people republicans actually don't like so they will vote for the mixed martial arts actor instead.

which, of course, is a longstanding indictment of Americans, in general, or at least the ones who feel threatened that they will further lose their seat at the table.

all this is fun shit talk designed to rile up you clowns on the tug ... you guys rock lol.

He put on a costume and dipshits bought it. The truth is that he is rich kid who lived off his parent until he was nearly 50.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2022
    SFGbob said:

animate said:

He put on a costume and dipshits bought it. The truth is that he is rich kid who lived off his parent until he was nearly 50.
    great point, good reminder to all the clowns here that Trump was coddled by the rich kid system and then through the years was sheltered and even celebrated by the community ... and then he decided in his ultimate narcissim to get into politics.

we all thought "holy fuck" this is crazy ... and then realized after he actually won that american society is really fucked. Kinda like race's daughter who looked okay but put down the beer goggles is disgusting leaving a really bad situation.

red waaaave! .... oh, wait ....

and in conclusion, you guys disappoint me greatly.

no one even mentioned the keith jardine "dean of mean"! reference. I even posted a picture. That really hurts. You clowns need to get a life.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

great point, good reminder to all the clowns here that Trump was coddled by the rich kid system and then through the years was sheltered and even celebrated by the community ... and then he decided in his ultimate narcissim to get into politics.

we all thought "holy fuck" this is crazy ... and then realized after he actually won that american society is really fucked. Kinda like race's daughter who looked okay but put down the beer goggles is disgusting leaving a really bad situation.

Your democrat voter folks

Dumb as a fucking rock and obsessed with Trump while voting for a dementia addled pedophile who is selling the country down the river

He'll be slinking away soon

Go team
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

no one even mentioned the keith jardine "dean of mean"! reference. I even posted a picture. That really hurts. You clowns need to get a life.
    Who here didn't realize that Trump was a rich kid?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

Who here didn't realize that Trump was a rich kid?
    @animate
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

Clownish meltdown. I laffed. Your basement awaits the cheetos and your right hand.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    When your party’s best hopes to control the Senate are Dr Oz and Herschel Walker, you are a non factor.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

When your party’s best hopes to control the Senate are Dr Oz Fetterman and Herschel Walker Warnock, you are should be a non factor.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

• Options
    Ha, I love Trump. You guys have no clue with your simpleton reflex.

The kind of popcorn time we're all gonna have leading up to '24 will be delicious.

He's already warring with desanctimonious. Tearing up the Republican party and splitting the country at the same time.

All nothing new. He wants all the credit and none of the blame.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63593457

Grab her by the pussy Donald! Everyone supports you and loves you!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    The premise of this entire thread is wrong…it assumes there was an up-and-up fair election in PA in which over half the people voted for a 40 IQ mental retard, and that a good majority of the ballots weren’t processed/laundered by the Democratic political machine there.

The only thing this election measured was the amount of cheating going on by comparing the states that ran competent elections and the states where the rules are written to induce fraud…Michigan and Georgia again had magical 2am 90% Democrat drops, Arizona is still trying to launder votes to make the cat lady who hides in her basement all day Governor, etc…etc.

We live in a #BananaRepublic…what amazes me is more people just don’t want to accept that fact.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What this election proved is how polarized people are and conditioned to vote based on party affiliation …

This election also highlighted how important it is to promise free money in exchange for votes
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

What this election proved is how polarized people are and conditioned to vote based on party affiliation …

This election also highlighted how important it is to promise free money in exchange for votes

Case in point…DeSantis won by, what, 20% in a state 4 years ago he won by a thin margin, and in the last 4 years he reformed voting by, among other things:
    1) banning ballot harvesting by prohibiting anyone but a voter’s family from handling his or her absentee ballot
    2) prohibited mass-mailing of unrequested mail-in ballots
    3) tightened signature requirements
    4) put ballot dropboxes under the supervision of polling places
    5) limited no-excuses mail-in voting to prioritize in-person voting where Florida law already requires voter ID
    6) set up an election police force to enforce the election laws.

I love me some Desantis but if you think the reason he won by a 20% swing from last time is just because of his winning personality and the fact his opponent was a complete loser I have a 40 IQ stroke patient in PA you should sit down with over a beer and “solve” the world’s problems…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

The kind of popcorn time we're all gonna have leading up to '24 will be delicious.

He's already warring with desanctimonious. Tearing up the Republican party and splitting the country at the same time.

You love Trump because you voted for a pedophile bought and paid for by the chi coms

GOP and conservatives and libertarians don't agree and argue with each other. I know that's a foreign concept to a boot licker party hack like yourself

Slime back under the rock boy
  • Options

animate said:

You love Trump because you voted for a pedophile bought and paid for by the chi coms

GOP and conservatives and libertarians don't agree and argue with each other. I know that's a foreign concept to a boot licker party hack like yourself

grab her by the pussy, race! grab her by the pussy!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

grab her by the pussy, race! grab her by the pussy!

Your democrat voter folks
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Case in point…DeSantis won by, what, 20% in a state 4 years ago he won by a thin margin, and in the last 4 years he reformed voting by, among other things:
    1) banning ballot harvesting by prohibiting anyone but a voter’s family from handling his or her absentee ballot
    5) limited no-excuses mail-in voting to prioritize in-person voting where Florida law already requires voter ID

I love me some Desantis but if you think the reason he won by a 20% swing from last time is just because of his winning personality and the fact his opponent was a complete loser I have a 40 IQ stroke patient in PA you should sit down with over a beer and “solve” the world’s problems…
    Florida right now is the big exception to the rule and also home to at minimum 2 of the 10 most influential GOP politicians at the moment

Keep telling yourself that Trump will be fine running in 2024 …

He’s not electable in a general election

Pull your head out of the sand
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Florida right now is the big exception to the rule and also home to at minimum 2 of the 10 most influential GOP politicians at the moment

Keep telling yourself that Trump will be fine running in 2024 …

He’s not electable in a general election

Pull your head out of the sand
    Exception to the rule means you aren’t seeing everything…pretty common for most folks.

And where did I say anything about Trump? Nice straw man argument there…
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    animate said:

Did your hubby write that for you?