Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously, fuck Trump

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

I’m surprised any of you are surprised by this.

One has good policies and runs his mouth too much. The other has bad policies and wishes he could run his mouth but his brain is mush. You voted for the second one so your decision making is flawed compared to the rest of us. HTH.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

Now he’s mad because DeSantis isn’t gracious enough for Trump being responsible for his 2018 victory. And he got more votes in FL than DeSantis. WTF is he doing? It isn’t going to work.

The "I got more votes" thing is hilarious. No shit, Donnie. It's called presidential election year turnout.

Trump may be right on issues but that doesn't mean he's electable at this point. His time has passed.
    Trump had millions more votes than any other incumbent president in history. HTH

Also they shut down the swing states to count so they knew how many more fake ballots to insert.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now he’s mad because DeSantis isn’t gracious enough for Trump being responsible for his 2018 victory. And he got more votes in FL than DeSantis. WTF is he doing? It isn’t going to work.

The "I got more votes" thing is hilarious. No shit, Donnie. It's called presidential election year turnout.

Trump may be right on issues but that doesn't mean he's electable at this point. His time has passed.
    Trump had millions more votes than any other incumbent president in history. HTH

Also they shut down the swing states to count so they knew how many more fake ballots to insert.
    I'm not doing the math, but I'm pretty sure DeSantis @ 60% during a presidential election year would = more votes than Trump got in '16 or '20 in Florida.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

I'm not doing the math, but I'm pretty sure DeSantis @ 60% during a presidential election year would = more votes than Trump got in '16 or '20 in Florida.
    IIRC Trump got 10 or 12 million more votes than the previous election. That's not a small number. Trump got 1.1 million more votes in the 2020 election in Florida than DeSantis did this election. Let that sink in.

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    this is some funny ass shit.

trump will announce '24 and people will have their popcorn ready for some awesome trump/desantis fireworks. i'm waiting for trump to attack desantis' wife ... grab her by the pussy type-stuff. this is going to be great.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

IIRC Trump got 10 or 12 million more votes than the previous election. That's not a small number. Trump got 1.1 million more votes in the 2020 election in Florida than DeSantis did this election. Let that sink in.

Again, 2020 was a Presidential election year where turnout is higher. I haven't looked at the math, but that is responsible for much of that number of votes.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Again, 2020 was a Presidential election year where turnout is higher. I haven't looked at the math, but that is responsible for much of that number of votes.
    I give you actually numbers you give me opinion. I'm not giving up on 12 years of repub rule!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

I give you actually numbers you give me opinion. I'm not giving up on 12 years of repub rule!
    2020 turnout of 77% in Florida. 2018 off-year turnout was 63%. 2022 TBD, but it ain't gonna be 77%. Take those numbers and vote totals and you can project what Ron would do on a Presidential turnout year. That's not opinion.

If Ron is on Trump's ticket as VP he is a cuck and I lose massive respect for him. Take down the tiger or GTFO. I like Trump's policies and 2016 was an all-timer, but the dude will be 78 in 2024 and he needs to fuck off just like Biden, etc.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

trump will announce '24 and people will have their popcorn ready for some awesome trump/desantis fireworks. i'm waiting for trump to attack desantis' wife ... grab her by the pussy type-stuff. this is going to be great.

You should probably hit the showers with your daughter
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

You should probably hit the showers with your daughter
    I don't have a daughter ... so I had a shower with yours. It was fun, lots of soap!

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,135
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

One has good policies and runs his mouth too much. The other has bad policies and wishes he could run his mouth but his brain is mush. You voted for the second one so your decision making is flawed compared to the rest of us. HTH.
    The comment wasn’t regarding my vote (which I still don’t remember declaring), it’s that people are somehow confused by Trump’s actions right now.
  • Options
    This is why I'm all in on DeSantis. I honestly don't miss this type of shit from Trump. He isn't going to win any independents or suburban housewives. He learned absolutely nothing after 2020. Most people have some self-reflection after a setback and ask "what did I get wrong" not Trump. JFC.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

The comment wasn’t regarding my vote (which I still don’t remember declaring), it’s that people are somehow confused by Trump’s actions right now.
    Who would that be Mellow? Name, names.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The pathetic nicknames aren't going to work anymore Donnie.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

This is why I'm all in on DeSantis. I honestly don't miss this type of shit from Trump. He isn't going to win any independents or suburban housewives. He learned absolutely nothing after 2020. Most people have some self-reflection after a setback and ask "what did I get wrong" not Trump. JFC.
    I still have my doubts about DeSantis but this is a dumb hill for Trump to die on.

Had he simply not criticized DeSantis and endorsed him he could be taking partial credit for the win.

Doubling down on division is stupid.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just wait, Trump is going to announce his Presidential run prior to the Georgia runoff election thus ginning up the turnout for Warnock
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Just wait, Trump is going to announce his Presidential run prior to the Georgia runoff election thus ginning up the turnout for Warnock

He's announcing on the 14th. So yes. Just when you thought Walker had a shot at those Libertarian votes.