Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Take all the screenshots you need

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,485
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Trump/DeSantis will be the winning ticket in November 2024

The only caveat would be if Trump suffers a serious health issue, etc. Then it's DeSantis running for pres

Then DeSantis will preside over the country from 2028-2036, unless he's unseated by the great Kari Lake.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Vote harvesting by Dems/establishment will not allow this to happen.

#bannanarepublic

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,515
    edited November 2022
    pawz said:

#bannanarepublic

And the suburban housewives and independents won't vote for Trump either. So this ticket and Biden wins again... you can screen shot this.. if that ticket wins in November I'll donate 100 bucks to the charity of your choice.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180

^^^Play nice together Trump/DeSantis 2024 looks like this ^^^

^^^Unfortunately two big dicks fighting in the same room will end up like ^^^^
  • Options
    Second one looks good to me!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

pawz said:

#bannanarepublic

And the suburban housewives and independents won't vote for Trump either. So this ticket and Biden wins again... you can screen shot this.. if that ticket wins in November I'll donate 100 bucks to the charity of your choice.
    Why?

Joe doing that great of a job?

Maybe if pearl clutchers like you actually fought for something instead of giving up without a fight and whining about the GOP keeping promises and focused on the great economy and cheap energy that we used to have those housewives wouldn't think you're a cuck. Keep crying about Trump and give Joe a pass. You'll be crying like a bitch about DeSantis in a year. Mitt might be more your speed

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Joe is doing horrible, but the housewives won't vote for Trump. I've liked Ron for years he doesn't have Trumps baggage.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Joe is doing horrible, but the housewives won't vote for Trump. I've liked Ron for years he doesn't have Trumps baggage.

Why won't you?
  • Options
    Look Race i want to win in 24, Trump won't. That's my issue why push Trump when DeSantis has a much better chance of winning?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

No chance this happens.

DeSantis is going to be the nominee but if the narrative wants us? to kill each other I'm game

Democrats are going to sweep 24 because they are playing the Huskies at Autzen

I don't think DeSantis or his team have a real idea of what is waiting for them. They think they do but they don't. The GOP elite will abandon him at the first sign of trouble and it's open season for the now entrenched malarkey

If you don't fight the bully will keep stealing your lunch money
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180

No chance this happens.

DeSantis is going to be the nominee but if the narrative wants us? to kill each other I'm game

I don't think DeSantis or his team have a real idea of what is waiting for them. They think they do but they don't. The GOP elite will abandon him at the first sign of trouble and it's open season for the now entrenched malarkey

DeSantis should take aim at Cocaine Mitch and the filth in the uniparty is what I hear you saying.

Otherwise, I agree, he's going to get killed by 'friendly' fire.

• Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Not a chance Trump is Toxic and a child compared to DeSantis, who will get as far away from Trump as he can. Trump has lost his fringe base.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think wanting to make America great makes me a terrorist. Biden does

If the GOP won't fight for me then fuck em

I was raised to love the DAWGS and hate the GOP

Reagan and Trump were democrats

I'll probably vote for McGovern
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

No chance this happens.

DeSantis should take aim at Cocaine Mitch and the filth in the uniparty is what I hear you saying.

Otherwise, I agree, he's going to get killed by 'friendly' fire.

I am sure Mitch privately celebrated the election; he got what he wanted..... Fucking Fraud
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don't see DeSatan and Drumpf on the same ticket, even though they share a lot of overlap on policy. Ron isn't looking for second fiddle is my read. Really been wondering if Ron can beat Trump in a primary. Trump, though very difficult to elect in a general, has a TON of loyal people in the electorate. Going to be an interesting primary season. I bet the establishment backs Ron even though they actually hate him - lesser of two evils shit....the enemy of my enemy or something....
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump was useful until He wasn’t. Now He needs to go back to TV.

For if He doesn’t, it will be 2028 until Race realizes the damage that was done to the program.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,201

No chance this happens.

Look, Race….
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I don't see DeSatan and Drumpf on the same ticket, even though they share a lot of overlap on policy. Ron isn't looking for second fiddle is my read. Really been wondering if Ron can beat Trump in a primary. Trump, though very difficult to elect in a general, has a TON of loyal people in the electorate. Going to be an interesting primary season. I bet the establishment backs Ron even though they actually hate him - lesser of two evils shit....the enemy of my enemy or something....

I've seen reasoned arguments recently that DeSantis would have no chance against Trump in a primary.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Trump was useful until He wasn’t. Now He needs to go back to TV.

For if He doesn’t, it will be 2028 until Race realizes the damage that was done to the program.

You don't get it

Just another housewife
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

No chance this happens.

Look, Race….
    Look what?

Be brave. Spit it out