Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

November football

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Beavs CANNOT throw. Fucking awful

That being said, either Nolan or his backup
    Gulbrandson will be p12 offensive player of the week

Breakout game!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Rivers flow down hill (like the river of cheese sauce running down your chin and scouring a plunge pool on your chest) not across the sky.

Clouds flow across the sky, like the clouds of turned milk stench emanating from your backside after a grande nacho supreme at Denny's..

River & cloud superiority guy...
    Every bored has one.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Get Cliff Mass on the horn, pronto.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

I’m going to be very intrigued to see how KDB and his offense handle November and inclement weather

Rain and wind is always common and being able to commit to the run in those conditions is paramount

I’m beginning to lean that losing to Oregon St at home is more likely than losing at Wazzu

You guys aren’t losing to beav. Cmon. They have the worst personnel in the conf vs. your biggest weakness. Trotting out some backup Norwegian
    Weather forecast is shaping up for 30-40 mph winds

If that materializes that’s a big one for the Beav
    Your secondary looked elite, that’s how bad gulbranson is. Hell probably throw for 300 v tosh tho
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

I’m going to be very intrigued to see how KDB and his offense handle November and inclement weather

Rain and wind is always common and being able to commit to the run in those conditions is paramount

I’m beginning to lean that losing to Oregon St at home is more likely than losing at Wazzu

You guys aren’t losing to beav. Cmon. They have the worst personnel in the conf vs. your biggest weakness. Trotting out some backup Norwegian
    The duck was right. Beav’s QB was fucking awful.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

Your secondary looked elite, that’s how bad gulbranson is. Hell probably throw for 300 v tosh tho
    I guarantee he throws for 300+ against us? because we love to get plungered by backup QBs
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

The duck was right. Beav’s QB was fucking awful.
    Their wr’s are just as bad. They gave horrible personnel for the passing game.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

Huh? They got burned multiple times. Bailed out by Gulbrundson unleashing some of the worst misses I've ever seen.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

Huh? They got burned multiple times. Bailed out by Gulbrundson unleashing some of the worst misses I've ever seen.
    It was elite when Perryman was beat deep by 15 yards but the QB missed the receiver by even more.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

It was elite when Perryman was beat deep by 15 yards but the QB missed the receiver by even more.
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a play in football go exactly like that at the Div I level
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen a play in football go exactly like that at the Div I level
    When we were kids playing pickup football games my older, much larger brother would literally kick my ass for making a throw that bad when he was that open.