Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In fairness to DeBoer

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
Lake, Peterson, and Sark all lose that game last night.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Turned a corner

Into a oncoming bus

Lol
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

I think Petersen gets it done last night for UW.

I can can guarantee you Cristobal or Sark find a way to lose that game, albeit in much different fashions.

Cristobal would abandon the passing game and mis-manage critical possessions by going turtle on first and throwing WR screens on 3rd and 11.

Sark would end up with 150yds in penalties and 3 second half turnovers with a couple of 2nd and short trick plays turned into big TFLs.

Either way it would have been special.

The difference in clock management between the Stanford Verdell fumble game and Saturday vs UCLA is absolutely insane.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955
    dtd said:

thechatch said:

I think Petersen gets it done last night for UW.

I can can guarantee you Cristobal or Sark find a way to lose that game, albeit in much different fashions.

Cristobal would abandon the passing game and mis-manage critical possessions by going turtle on first and throwing WR screens on 3rd and 11.

Sark would end up with 150yds in penalties and 3 second half turnovers with a couple of 2nd and short trick plays turned into big TFLs.

Either way it would have been special.

The difference in clock management between the Stanford Verdell fumble game and Saturday vs UCLA is absolutely insane.
    It's really not that hard but it is a good indicator of your coach's IQ.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Turned a corner

Into a oncoming bus

Strange how you stood by Lake yet throw Deboer under the bus.
    Even stranger is why this is such a big deal
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
    PurpleBaze said:Race just sit your boney little cunt down. You still look foolish from the 'lambo didnt win shit' post you made an hour ago and Pup had to correct you on. As usual, and for the last 23+ years, Pup has fucked you up thoroughly enough. Youre done and henceforth Just shut it!!!!!!

You're like that annoying little bitch CNN reporter when God Trump takes questions from the press. He quickly, like Pup, silences and has you removed expeditiously. Again Race, you're Acosta tactics dont work well. Not a good analogy, Jimmy hasnt came out closet yet

LOL

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,605
    Canadawg said:

I was impressed they took Tuallapapa out. Petersen would have stubbornly kept the safe guy in all game

Good point and Newton certainly rose to the occasion with his catch and breaking tackles for a TD.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

Turned a corner

Into a oncoming bus

Strange how you stood by Lake yet throw Deboer under the bus.
    Even stranger is why this is such a big deal
    You’re held to a higher standard.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

UW out-gained Cal by 170 yards, held them to 6-15 on third down, got the bullshit pick penalty that I swear only gets called against our Dwags to take 7 off the board and then missed a FG. That sort of adversity would have tanked a Pete or Sark led team. The phantom holding penalty when the boys were salting the game away was also a back breaker for Husky teams of the recent past. This team over came the bad momentum and won a game on the road against a team that’s won six in a row at home. Big step for Boner IMHO.

The penalties hurt and the most glaringly, obviously bad one took the clinching TD off the board. UW gets to coast most of the 4th quarter otherwise.