Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone interested in letting me take photo's of them for $50

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The take away from Dahmer is as old as time. Serial killers pick on the people the cops don't give a fuck about. Bundy took white college girls. Big mistake. Green River Killer took sex workers which became the Nick Holt blueprint

It would be the most epic cosmic joke if I were to enter an elevator and be standing next to Steve Pool and Nick Holt.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bundy also turned Florida State into the UW of the east

You're on fire today
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bundy also turned Florida State into the UW of the east

You're on fire today
    The move back to Spokane is doing wonders for content.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

dnc said:

The take away from Dahmer is as old as time. Serial killers pick on the people the cops don't give a fuck about. Bundy took white college girls. Big mistake. Green River Killer took sex workers which became the Nick Holt blueprint

Bundy liked the challenge. Throwback to a tim when we? were too good to schedule Portland State. I miss WASHINGTON, dammit.

🐐

Are you bullying serial killers now? Where does it end with you?
    Ridgeway was a community college serial killer. Bundy was a D1 champion. No comparison.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    Bundy at UW: yet another way we? are better than Oregon. Our serial killers are better than your serial killers.

@haie
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bundy liked the challenge. Throwback to a tim when we? were too good to schedule Portland State. I miss WASHINGTON, dammit.

🐐

Are you bullying serial killers now? Where does it end with you?
    Ridgeway was a community college serial killer. Bundy was a D1 champion. No comparison.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    Bundy at UW: yet another way we? are better than Oregon. Our serial killers are better than your serial killers.

@haie
    Bundy did usher in some absolutely killer defenses.

"Just imagine the quarterback and running are hot sorority sisters you just want to bash over the head and have sex with after they are dead." - Jim Lambright

Allegedly
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Yeah I watched it. Disturbing. Really something how easy it was to get dudes to willingly come take nudes for 50 bucks. It was like the FREE CANDY van for gays.

Derek only charges us $129 per year