Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

America is the worst country on the planet

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

SFGbob said:

She ain't that young. She is 31. It was all cool and hip to be an anti-American piece of crap until she got into some trouble overseas.

I get it. I have been in jail 4 times. 3 times for drunken fights, one time in Tijuana for driving a rented go cart on private land. The four worst days of my life. I worked for liberals in politics, did things for dems that I am not proud of and for Gods sake voted for Jessie Jackson. At 28 I finally looked in the mirror and called it all off, changed my life.

I am willing to give a 31 year old idiot a break.
    Did you have a significant public platform that you used to express hatred for Western civilization and liberal democracy? That’s what thought.

Fuck her.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have little sympathy for Griner. I’m guessing that she felt comfortable having the hash oil or whatever it was because she’s used to special treatment there. She became a political pawn, because she didn’t bother to think. The only reason she got that sentence instead of getting to pay a bribe is because the Russians decided she’s worth something in trade.

I’m all for bringing Americans home. But the Russian proposal is ridiculous, the Lord of War for a 31 year old WNBA center that beats her wife? The next time a Russian NHL player gets caught drunk driving offer them a trade. You could probably get Britney Griner and a couple of others for one Ovechkin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

She ain't that young. She is 31. It was all cool and hip to be an anti-American piece of crap until she got into some trouble overseas.

I get it. I have been in jail 4 times. 3 times for drunken fights, one time in Tijuana for driving a rented go cart on private land. The four worst days of my life. I worked for liberals in politics, did things for dems that I am not proud of and for Gods sake voted for Jessie Jackson. At 28 I finally looked in the mirror and called it all off, changed my life.

This. I didn't grow up until I hit 45.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

This. I didn't grow up until I hit 45.
    Thank God I'm an American

At least I know I can be an idiot and still walk free
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have little sympathy for Griner. I’m guessing that she felt comfortable having the hash oil or whatever it was because she’s used to special treatment there. She became a political pawn, because she didn’t bother to think. The only reason she got that sentence instead of getting to pay a bribe is because the Russians decided she’s worth something in trade.

I’m all for bringing Americans home. But the Russian proposal is ridiculous, the Lord of War for a 31 year old WNBA center that beats her wife? The next time a Russian NHL player gets caught drunk driving offer them a trade. You could probably get Britney Griner and a couple of others for one Ovechkin.

We don’t put people in prison for 7 years for drunk driving. There are other Americans held in Russia. But they aren’t known so NOGAF. I’d actually never heard of this griner dude before this.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,592
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

But also, your four best nights. Don't be afraid to be you Atl.