Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nix has 4 TDs and No. 13 Oregon downs Stanford 45-27

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

"There's no way you're in any kind of leadership position!!...🤬🗯️"

Oh I can assure you, a leader in my industry is about doing. Helping others and not making excuses. Not being some fluff faggot like @thechatch

But then again he would last about 2-3 series in my industry, especially in THIS economy.

Responding again, 2 days later?

Yeah you’re not mad at all.

My goodness how did I ever get so far into your head?

;snicker;
    Imagine typing a gloves off, tldr rage poast and then this.

Sound like you need to cancel your next sales call and take a walk for perspective...

I don't deal with ground level sales people unless it's with you on this site.

#Truth.
    They don’t know how lucky they are not to have a dipshit STEM dork giving them pointers. Without them, there is no you. Dumbass.
    STEM Dork === "I'm a boomer that understands nothing about the modern technology industry"

T's and P's. Hopefully your social security kicks in soon. Otherwise it's Tent City tim for you.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Oh I can assure you, a leader in my industry is about doing. Helping others and not making excuses. Not being some fluff faggot like @thechatch

But then again he would last about 2-3 series in my industry, especially in THIS economy.

;snicker;

Sound like you need to cancel your next sales call and take a walk for perspective...

#Truth.
    They don’t know how lucky they are not to have a dipshit STEM dork giving them pointers. Without them, there is no you. Dumbass.
    STEM Dork === "I'm a boomer that understands nothing about the modern technology industry"

T's and P's. Hopefully your social security kicks in soon. Otherwise it's Tent City tim for you.
    Your little shitty company will be tits up within 3 years. It won’t be able to survive you.

BTW, have you fired that shitty sales team yet? Naw, you bitch about them but you can’t survive without them.

STEM dork.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

Your little shitty company will be tits up within 3 years. It won’t be able to survive you.

BTW, have you fired that shitty sales team yet? Naw, you bitch about them but you can’t survive without them.

STEM dork.
    We were just laughing yesterday about how our sales people are just "order takers"

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

STEM dork.
    We were just laughing yesterday about how our sales people are just "order takers"

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.
    Then fire them. Last we heard from you, you were crying little bitch complaining that they made your lazy ass engineers have to work harder.

Dumbfuck doesn’t begin to describe you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

STEM dork.

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.
    Then fire them. Last we heard from you, you were crying little bitch complaining that they made your lazy ass engineers have to work harder.

Why would we fire people just doing what they're told to do?

You're clearly so far removed from big boy business that you should just get back to plunging toilets.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

STEM dork.

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.

You're clearly so far removed from big boy business that you should just get back to plunging toilets.
    What a dumbfuck. Either they’re order takers doing what they’re supposed to do or they’re promising things that are causing your lazy ass engineers to have to work extra to deliver.

Which is it Dork? Fire them now or when the recession hits. Way pay people you clearly don’t need. Just go take the orders yourself. It’s easy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

STEM dork.

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.

What a dumbfuck. Either they’re order takers doing what they’re supposed to do or they’re promising things that are causing your lazy ass engineers to have to work extra to deliver.

Which is it Dork? Fire them now or when the recession hits. Way pay people you clearly don’t need. Just go take the orders yourself. It’s easy.
    It's abundance, to answer your question. No one is lazy.

We're hiring more people in "this economy".

We can't keep up with the added business at this point. Looking for UW, EWU, WWU, OSU, WSU grads in any discipline. Will train.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;

#Truth.

STEM dork.

Naw, #BusinessIsBooming

Sorry you suck so much.

It's abundance, to answer your question. No one is lazy.

We're hiring more people in "this economy".

We can't keep up with the added business at this point. Looking for UW, EWU, WWU, OSU, WSU grads in any discipline. Will train.
    So you’re doing Oregon grads a solid.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone try as hard as Haie does on this message board.

My goodness
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    thechatch said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone try as hard as Haie does on this message board.

My goodness

You aren't very smart. Obviously.

It's my message board. Someone's gotta pay the bills.

It certainly isn't a loser Oregon grad leeching off a UW and Montana grad, that's for sure.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

My goodness

You aren't very smart. Obviously.
    You’re the dumbest of cunts. You not recognizing that fact is pure gold.

Now go hire some poor saps that have no idea what a weird fuck they’re going to be dealing with.