Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nix has 4 TDs and No. 13 Oregon downs Stanford 45-27

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    For a team with a HC who was in charge of bringing the beer at UGA and an OC who was the coffee guy, not bad.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

For a team with a HC who was in charge of bringing the beer at UGA and an OC who was the coffee guy, not bad.

lol now we're giving coaches credit for scrimmaging the biggest nosedive in the conference.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

lol now we're giving coaches credit for scrimmaging the biggest nosedive in the conference.
    Embarrassing. You’ve run your fucking ignorant pie hole about this staff since before they held their first practice.

This isn’t about one game you fucktarded Aspie. Nice Penis Tee, child.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Embarrassing. You’ve run your fucking ignorant pie hole about this staff since before they held their first practice.

Yeah, I don't respect your staff. Still don't.

Don't respect Oregon as a school. Never changing that position. UW owns them at life. Simple fact.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't respect Oregon as a school. Never changing that position. UW owns them at life. Simple fact.
    NOGAF if some message bored dumbfuck respects the Duck staff. I’m laughing at you for your shit take.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOGAF if some message bored dumbfuck respects the Duck staff. I’m laughing at you for your shit take.
    I like how you dodge the second part.

Oregon grads serve UW grads beer. Pump their gas, etc. Just facts.

We've hired grads from every NW school except Oregon. Can't afford dumbfucks in THIS economy...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,547
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

We've hired grads from every NW school except Oregon. Can't afford dumbfucks in THIS economy...
    JFC There’s just no way that you’re this small-minded and in any sort of real leadership position at a successful organization. @haie im gonna spend exactly 3min here and explain, just as gently as I think you deserve, the reality of the business world you think you participate in, but in reality is just kind of swirling around you.

Talented people come from all walks of life, with diverse social, economic, and educational backgrounds. The fact that you repeatedly vomit this absurd personal mantra, born entirely from your own hate, speaks loudly to your inability to manage and reconcile your own insecurities.

My minority partners are Montana and UW grads with business and finance backgrounds. Our entry-level associates are mostly UW and WSU grads with engineering backgrounds. Our customer-base is made up of some the most highly educated people on the planet(Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Duke, etc etc etc) The truth is that none of it means much at all when it comes to how our organization functions. The CEOs of these institutions aren’t asking me about my undergraduate degree in finance when I sit down with them and their CFOs/service line leadership to discuss revenue forecasting in the context of capital deals within the scope of a multi-facility IDN. They don’t care about any of that shit. They care about my/our ability to deliver on terms. Period and end of story.

To sit here and read post after post from some angry little man about how little he has to work, how many beers he drinks at his little 500.00 business lunches, and how much better he is than every one around him because of some degree tract he followed more than a decade ago at a state school is so fucking amusing, I can’t begin to tell you.

At the end of the day, you’re embarrassing yourself and you should really pull back on this shtick you’ve developed here, because almost everyone thinks is pretty fucking cringe, as you like to say.

I’ve got some cold calling to do because vacuum cleaners don’t sell themselves, but I really hope you have a great day.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being so over the top jealous of Oregon's success versus UW on the football field that you won't hire a Duck grad. One of the great organizations in the NFL, the Packers, have a female VP, one of the few in the NFL. She's an Oregon grad. But you're little shit company in Battleground knows better. What a fucking loser you are. LOL.......................
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

JFC There’s just no way that you’re this small-minded and in any sort of real leadership position at a successful organization. @haie im gonna spend exactly 3min here and explain, just as gently as I think you deserve, the reality of the business world you think you participate in, but in reality is just kind of swirling around you.

Talented people come from all walks of life, with diverse social, economic, and educational backgrounds. The fact that you repeatedly vomit this absurd personal mantra, born entirely from your own hate, speaks loudly to your inability to manage and reconcile your own insecurities.

My minority partners are Montana and UW grads with business and finance backgrounds. Our entry-level associates are mostly UW and WSU grads with engineering backgrounds. Our customer-base is made up of some the most highly educated people on the planet(Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Duke, etc etc etc) The truth is that none of it means much at all when it comes to how our organization functions. The CEOs of these institutions aren’t asking me about my undergraduate degree in finance when I sit down with them and their CFOs/service line leadership to discuss revenue forecasting in the context of capital deals within the scope of a multi-facility IDN. They don’t care about any of that shit. They care about my/our ability to deliver on terms. Period and end of story.

To sit here and read post after post from some angry little man about how little he has to work, how many beers he drinks at his little 500.00 business lunches, and how much better he is than every one around him because of some degree tract he followed more than a decade ago at a state school is so fucking ., I can’t begin to tell you.

At the end of the day, you’re embarrassing yourself and you should really pull back on this shtick you’ve developed here, because almost everyone thinks is pretty fucking cringe, as you like to say.

I’ve got some cold calling to do because vacuum cleaners don’t sell themselves, but I really hope you have a great day.
    As an SC alum and business owner once said, 'no one cares where you went to school five years after you've graduated. They only care about what you've done.' Haie is a fucking moron but he's an entertaining one. Every Duck dodged a bullet when his idiot passed on them. They have no idea how lucky they are. O/U when his shit little company goes belly up?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

To sit here and read post after post from some angry little man about how little he has to work, how many beers he drinks at his little 500.00 business lunches, and how much better he is than every one around him because of some degree tract he followed more than a decade ago at a state school is so fucking amusing, I can’t begin to tell you.

LOL. Broken.

DGAF about any of that really but agree that talented people come from all walks of life. Just not your alma mater.

Still, UW >>>>>>>>>>>>> UO and you can EMFA.

No one's forcing you to drink the free beer. Cunt.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,040
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    17 TDs in the last 4 weeks for Bo.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

lol owned
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL. Broken.

DGAF about any of that really but agree that talented people come from all walks of life. Just not your alma mater.

Still, UW >>>>>>>>>>>>> UO and you can EMFA.

No one's forcing you to drink the free beer. Cunt.
    White Flag from the BG STEM dork. Childlike response.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "There's no way you're in any kind of leadership position!!...🤬🗯️"

Oh I can assure you, a leader in my industry is about doing. Helping others and not making excuses. Not being some fluff faggot like @thechatch

But then again he would last about 2-3 series in my industry, especially in THIS economy.
  • Options
    haie said:

Oh I can assure you, a leader in my industry is about doing. Helping others and not making excuses. Not being some fluff faggot like @thechatch

But then again he would last about 2-3 series in my industry, especially in THIS economy.

Grow the fuck up little boy.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,547
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Responding again, 2 days later?

Yeah you’re not mad at all.

My goodness how did I ever get so far into your head?

;snicker;
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Pretty sure everyone in my space either grew up in the last 6 months, died, or is dying.

Sucks to be the little quooks, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;
    Imagine typing a gloves off, tldr rage poast and then this.

Sound like you need to cancel your next sales call and take a walk for perspective...

I don't deal with ground level sales people unless it's with you on this site.

#Truth.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Pretty sure everyone in my space either grew up in the last 6 months, died, or is dying.

Sucks to be the little quooks, that's for sure.
    Gibberish from the child.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

;snicker;
    Imagine typing a gloves off, tldr rage poast and then this.

Sound like you need to cancel your next sales call and take a walk for perspective...

I don't deal with ground level sales people unless it's with you on this site.

#Truth.
    They don’t know how lucky they are not to have a dipshit STEM dork giving them pointers. Without them, there is no you. Dumbass.