Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some thoughts leading into ASU

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
This thread is a good example of how 99% of you goofs felt about Petersern after 2 years. Of course Master Puppy provided the reality then, much like he is now regarding Lasmbright. Slowly, 1 X 1, you stubborn 3rd graders will come around to puppy's teachings. I got nothing but time. You guys have to a slave 12-hour days to put cabbage water and dry bread on the table, leaving little time to research tthe truths regarding husky football. Pup has it all stored upstairs, hee lived it 1st hand and in depth, close to the scene the last 30 years. You guys can Google-cheat to catch up. Consider it analogous to an open book test. Bone up butthuffs, then come back for discussion. As is, its like sharing threads on open season . No wonder Derek can't keep this place solvent.

I'll be relaxing with a laphroaig-15 and a fat juicy Copenhagen between the cheek and gum (As ole Earl Campbell used to say), waiting foot my pupils to come forward, 1X1, with their newly discovered truths regarding my favorite past time.

If I'm out on river limiting on summer run (river opened today...of course I bagged my limit after 15 minutes, while most went fishless after 5 hours). When your summer home resides on the bank of the best Puget sound steelhead drainage, it comes easy. Sorry i digress, and my point was that if I'm out on the river banks with my champion upland pointers taking in my lavished mountain lifestyle , Ill be back online shortly to grade your work.

Comments