Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I care about…

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,620
Mario dead and gone from the state of Oregon.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

what about this fella?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,620

what about this fella?
    I liked him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2022

You're a cuck

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings but I’m proud of you for bringing some new material in this week.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Meat does what Meat always does.

Creepy didn’t believe we MC is mediocre Ducks.

They suck.
    46XiJCAB said:

Meat does what Meat always does.

Creepy didn’t believe we MC is mediocre Ducks.

They suck.

Oregon sloppy today but at least we’re playing actual college football again and not whatever that shit on a stick, fake tough guy, eye rape stuff Mario serves up.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Somebody else beat Miami, nothing else matters
    haie said:

Pressing.

This has nothing to do with Miami other than me thanking them.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    They gave the UO $10,000,000 for him too, lolol. Oregon should donate that to the B1G for a seat at the big boy table.

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Eugene thinks about Meat, but Meat doesn't think about Eugene and hasn't since October 2021.
    haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Eugene thinks about Meat, but Meat doesn't think about Eugene and hasn't since October 2021.
    👌

This from the board that still gives us daily Steve Sarkesian updates.

edited September 2022
    dtd said:

Reminder: I pay to shit poast while drinking overrated Seattle beer. You're just another squatter.

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

👌

This from the board that still gives us daily Steve Sarkesian updates.

Not me. Steve Sarkisian never coached here.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

Reminder: I pay to shit poast while drinking overrated Seattle beer. You're just another squatter.
    Do I need to explain supply and demand side platforms to you?
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

Do I need to explain supply and demand side platforms to you?
    No, but you should probably explain why anyone with more than 100 posts on a rivals message board can't pay Derek.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

I agree. I also think Meat isn’t thinking much about anything given the horrible play of Miami so far this year.

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

I agree. I also think Meat isn’t thinking much about anything given the horrible play of Miami so far this year.
    I would have to give a shit about the ACC to be in the loop on this whole Meat saga that Mike and Co. are involved in and I don't.

He's getting minimum 3 years anyways and Clemson isn't a godly program anymore.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

I would have to give a shit about the ACC to be in the loop on this whole Meat saga that Mike and Co. are involved in and I don't.

True, but Miami doesn’t have the talent Oregon had. Cristobal had Herbert for two years. While the ACC isn’t great, they do play differently than the Pac 12. If you have a few playmakers and play physical on the O line, you will do well. In the ACC it’s different. Pitt, Clemson, Florida State, NC st, can all match up with Miami on the line of scrimmage.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

True, but Miami doesn’t have the talent Oregon had. Cristobal had Herbert for two years. While the ACC isn’t great, they do play differently than the Pac 12. If you have a few playmakers and play physical on the O line, you will do well. In the ACC it’s different. Pitt, Clemson, Florida State, NC st, can all match up with Miami on the line of scrimmage.
    He can get the talent into Miami easily, and their boosters know that. I have no clue what he walked into.

I'm not saying he's a good coach. Beating a burned out Petersen and Leach with one foot out the door doesn't make you a good coach.