Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I care about…

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Somebody else beat Miami, nothing else matters

Pressing.
    Naw.

Eugene thinks about Meat, but Meat doesn't think about Eugene and hasn't since October 2021.
    I agree. I also think Meat isn’t thinking much about anything given the horrible play of Miami so far this year.
    I would have to give a shit about the ACC to be in the loop on this whole Meat saga that Mike and Co. are involved in and I don't.

He's getting minimum 3 years anyways and Clemson isn't a godly program anymore.
    True, but Miami doesn’t have the talent Oregon had. Cristobal had Herbert for two years. While the ACC isn’t great, they do play differently than the Pac 12. If you have a few playmakers and play physical on the O line, you will do well. In the ACC it’s different. Pitt, Clemson, Florida State, NC st, can all match up with Miami on the line of scrimmage.
    He can get the talent into Miami easily, and their boosters know that. I have no clue what he walked into.

I'm not saying he's a good coach. Beating a burned out Petersen and Leach with one foot out the door doesn't make you a good coach.
    I’ll never forgive him for how he wasted Herbert. You just look at Herbert on Sunday’s. He’s a fucking stud, and has been since day one. It’s not like they coached him up in a single fall camp. Look at Herbert’s college stats, and you’ll see that even though we give Taggart shit, you could argue that Taggart did the best job in Herbert’s college career of getting the most out of him. Had Herbert not gotten hurt mid season, his sophomore year would probably have been his best year by far.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Eugene thinks about Meat, but Meat doesn't think about Eugene and hasn't since October 2021.
    I agree. I also think Meat isn’t thinking much about anything given the horrible play of Miami so far this year.
    I would have to give a shit about the ACC to be in the loop on this whole Meat saga that Mike and Co. are involved in and I don't.

True, but Miami doesn’t have the talent Oregon had. Cristobal had Herbert for two years. While the ACC isn’t great, they do play differently than the Pac 12. If you have a few playmakers and play physical on the O line, you will do well. In the ACC it’s different. Pitt, Clemson, Florida State, NC st, can all match up with Miami on the line of scrimmage.
    He can get the talent into Miami easily, and their boosters know that. I have no clue what he walked into.

I'm not saying he's a good coach. Beating a burned out Petersen and Leach with one foot out the door doesn't make you a good coach.
    I’ll never forgive him for how he wasted Herbert. You just look at Herbert on Sunday’s. He’s a fucking stud, and has been since day one. It’s not like they coached him up in a single fall camp. Look at Herbert’s college stats, and you’ll see that even though we give Taggart shit, you could argue that Taggart did the best job in Herbert’s college career of getting the most out of him. Had Herbert not gotten hurt mid season, his sophomore year would probably have been his best year by far.
    Yeah buts it's college. You don't want to run a NFL system in college, you just don't.

He had Herbert run the last 3 games and it won you guys a rose bowl.

Running a different system, does Hebert beat Auburn and ASU and get into national contention? I have no idea.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited September 2022

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Miami fans were booing early in the game. I remember Duck fans booing last year and Mario thought it was all directed at AB. The guy now on the Ravens practice squad.

Mario, all recruit and no hat. His team would have folded at WSU.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Miami fans were booing early in the game. I remember Duck fans booing last year and Mario thought it was all directed at AB. The guy now on the Ravens practice squad.

He doesn't have to live in Eugene anymore. He won the war. You qucks lost.

Moveon.org
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Moveon.org
    Eugene > Vancouver

HTH

😘
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Moveon.org
    Eugene > Vancouver

HTH

😘
    I don't live in a city, obsessed little quook.

Eugene is a fucking shit hole. There's no debate to be had. Makes Corvallis and Pullman look like Martha's Vineyard.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Moveon.org
    Eugene > Vancouver

HTH

😘
    I don't live in a city, obsessed little quook.

Eugene is a fucking shit hole. There's no debate to be had. Makes Corvallis and Pullman look like Martha's Vineyard.
    You’ve clearly never spent any real time in Eugene. You sitting in Autzen and having your dreams of a Husky victory crushed is the extent of your visit. Then the tear filled drive back to Battleground.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Mario has already crushed TVD. He’s an absolute mess right now. As many predicted.

When your fans are chanting “boring” when you have the ball, it’s time to analyze your offensive philosophy.

U fans complaining he’s stuck in the 80’s. They’re not wrong.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Yeah buts it's college. You don't want to run a NFL system in college, you just don't.

Running a different system, does Hebert beat Auburn and ASU and get into national contention? I have no idea.
    Very good point. That’s why I loved Chip at Oregon. He didn’t give a shit. He basically let his dick hang out and let Oregon fucking move free and loose. I couldn’t stand the restrained offense Mario ran. It just felt like the offense was being held back every fucking week. It was irritating.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

Very good point. That’s why I loved Chip at Oregon. He didn’t give a shit. He basically let his dick hang out and let Oregon fucking move free and loose. I couldn’t stand the restrained offense Mario ran. It just felt like the offense was being held back every fucking week. It was irritating.
    There were numerous games where Mario just refused to use our best assets. Last year against Stanford the difference in speed at our skill positions and their defense was obvious and he just refused to exploit it.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pressing.
    Naw.

There were numerous games where Mario just refused to use our best assets. Last year against Stanford the difference in speed at our skill positions and their defense was obvious and he just refused to exploit it.
    He ruined TS and made every pass attempt by AB an adventure. I laughed when I saw AB was going to the Ravens camp. Then I watched him and I could not believe he was the same QB. He made their practice squad. That's how bad MC was with QB's. Talk on Canesinsight about TVD hitting the portal. All of the sudden they hate him and his a crap QB.