Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark vs Shaw uglier than Harbaugh vs Carroll

2»

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Gladstone said:

Again, please explain how he is overrated.

Awful play caller in big games. Basically blew the Orange Bowl and last year's Rose Bowl with shitty calls when the heat was on. Aside from that though I think he's a good coach and quality guy.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,713 Swaye's Wigwam

But how was Larry Coker a bad coach?

UTSA will smoke Arizona tomorrow.

Book it
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited September 2014
    I'm no Sark defender but I seem to recall we would have won that Furd game last year if a certain fat and drunk tight end had caught one of two balls he dropped in the 4th qtr. Sark and staff should have had his fat drunk ass better prepared.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,691 Standard Supporter
    Can someone please tell me Sark's road record again?

Did he bring a Tree to practice this week?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2014
    Baphomet said:

I'm no Sark defender but I seem to recall we would have won that Furd game last year if a certain fat and drunk tight end had caught one of two balls he dropped in the 4th qtr.

Maybe. The drop was huge and essentially ended the game, but no guarantee we would have won the game if he caught it. We still had a little distance to get into field goal range to tie. If you don't score a TD, have to make the FG, then win in overtime. We were coached by Sark so that might have been asking for a lot. The special teams blunders (Sark's fault) were more crucial than ASJ's drop.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    LaZoris said:

Can someone please tell me Sark's road record again?

Did he bring a Tree to practice this week?

No. Because he's a fucking idiot, he brought a live cardinal to practice.

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

He's jumped the Sark.

Trademarked
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

I'm no Sark defender but I seem to recall we would have won that Furd game last year if a certain fat and drunk tight end had caught one of two balls he dropped in the 4th qtr.

Maybe. The drop was huge and essentially ended the game, but no guarantee we would have won the game if he caught it. We still had a little distance to get into field goal range to tie. If you don't score a TD, have to make the FG, then win in overtime. We were coached by Sark so that might have been asking for a lot. The special teams blunders (Sark's fault) were more crucial than ASJ's drop.
    I'm saying ASJs drops were also Sark's fault, for not having the fat drunk kid better prepared.