Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark vs Shaw uglier than Harbaugh vs Carroll

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited September 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Sark: "I think their defensive line coach (Randy Hart) was telling his players to sit down "(fake injuries)...so if that's how they play football at Stanford then I guess we'lljust have to get ready for that next year" (which is this year but with a different team, USC).

Shaw's response?: "I dont care what Sarkisian thought he saw...we didnt do that at Oregon, why in the world we do it against Washington..." Fucking ouch!!! Great comeback by Shaw. Oh, forgot the quote just after that: "how we play at Stanford is 3 bcs bowls, a pac12, Rose bowl and orange bowl championships, oh and 100% graduation rate". Take that Sark Ouch! (Not to get ticky-tacky but didnt they lose the orange bowl to OkSU though?

This game is going to be the best of the weekend. Oregon will THROTTLE Sparty so put your eggs in the sc-stanford basket. Cant wait. On paper USC should murder Stanford. Sark knows how to beat Stanford and has much better athletes at USC t o do it. But Shaw wants so badly to shove it down Sarks mouth and throat. Hate to say it but I think Sark beats the piss out of Furd Saturday. Stanford has troubles with Sarks teams, why should Saturday be any different? Ill make my prediction later though.

Comments