Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

re: forthcoming Dawgman homer article on the offensive line

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited March 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I'm sure it's only being written because of Hou Husky's article.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Fans go to games. Cynics complain.

For regular posters here, seems like a cynic to fan ratio of about 5 to 1.

Oh but I've been sooo burned by PETERMAN, Jen is the WORST, DOOGS SUCK, the Athletic Department is SOO INCOMPETENT.

Get over yourself and go to the game. I swear the old guard here acts like a bunch of too cool adolescents. I'm sure there are some here so jaded that they actually want UW to LOSE on Saturday, but I'm not sure that's many. How about admit that you'd like us to win and get your lazy ass to the game. And quit with the "I've been so heartbroken I just can't care anymore". Seriously, that's your mental toughness level? GET to the GAME.

And yeah, this isn't Softy, isn't Jen, isn't anyone other than a fan whose hung around on this board long enough to feel the need to call your BS. Yes, you.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh but I've been sooo burned by PETERMAN, Jen is the WORST, DOOGS SUCK, the Athletic Department is SOO INCOMPETENT.

Get over yourself and go to the game. I swear the old guard here acts like a bunch of too cool adolescents. I'm sure there are some here so jaded that they actually want UW to LOSE on Saturday, but I'm not sure that's many. How about admit that you'd like us to win and get your lazy ass to the game. And quit with the "I've been so heartbroken I just can't care anymore". Seriously, that's your mental toughness level? GET to the GAME.

And yeah, this isn't Softy, isn't Jen, isn't anyone other than a fan whose hung around on this board long enough to feel the need to call your BS. Yes, you.

Splitskin you useless pemmy poker. You haven't made a relevant post since 2019.

Derek shut the gates.
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Derek shut the gates.
    generous
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Derek shut the gates.
    generous
    Better than me.
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Derek shut the gates.
    generous
    Better than me.
    Wanna cyber limbo?

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Damn... This is a fine aged free pub bump, even if @DerekJohnson was too busy rolling up my donation dollar bill for a quick snort on I5 to correctly tag me.

Most of the rebranded Buffalo Trace mash Bourbons fucktards are paying >$100 aren't even this old anymore.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

@UW_Doog_Bot