Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can I still bring my white claws and Zimas into the stadium?

Curious if they implemented metal detectors this year. My daughter (sorry no pics), typically brings in 4-6 white claws tucked into her LuLu Lemon side pockets.

Chip off the old block.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    Are they hidden in the fat rolls? Pics to prove.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Glad your daughter is bring them in, I was about to say….
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Why risk it for something you can't even get buzzed on? Take a flask in.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488

Her and Mrs. Doogerson will have tailgated for about 4 hrs so it is more about maintaining the buzz than getting buzzed. The Topo Chico shit they sell in the stadium that you wait 30 minutes for is ass anyway.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    I checked out their site. It doesn't appear to be anything different. More ticket lines and better variety of locals beers but that's it.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

Her and Mrs. Doogerson will have tailgated for about 4 hrs so it is more about maintaining the buzz than getting buzzed. The Topo Chico shit they sell in the stadium that you wait 30 minutes for is ass anyway.
    Topo Chico hard seltzer is top notch, mainly the party brand that has margarita flavor.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    MelloDawg said:

Topo Chico hard seltzer is top notch, mainly the party brand that has margarita flavor.
    I do like the Margarita line of Topo. The stadium sold one flavor of Topo and it was the shittiest and you had to wait in line forever.

The AD needs to go down to Eugene and see how they sell beverages there. They probably generate 10-15X the revenue because they know what they're doing. If you haven't been since Autzen started selling alcohol it is insane...
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    MelloDawg said:

The cutwater canned margaritas are good and will fuck you up in a hurry.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    ntxduck said:

MelloDawg said:

Sounds like the Springfield meth is fucking you up
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

MelloDawg said:

Sounds like the Springfield meth is fucking you up
    I was at 10,000 feet so that may have contributed to it, too