Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Girlfriend of late Oregon football star Spencer Webb announces she’s pregnant

124»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Fucking Jerry Springer school.

Jerramy Stevens and Hope Solo say hold my beer, Dumbfuck.
    Ouch. Your serve @haie
    Oh my god. Two players. Ouch.

Driving drunk into a rock. Risky shit in a river and a lake. Stealing laptops. LaMike James shit. Basketball player rape allegations they brushed off because Altman is a good coach.

It's not even fucking close and hasn't been for 20 years since the "Victory and Ruins" or whatever stupid af book came out.
    You're uh, not very with it.
    What Stevens and Solo have done is white trash but none of what Pre and these other players and coaches have done is white trash.

Am I being with it now?

This is the kind of fucking article that only happens at the university of Orygunn.
    Do you know who venoy Overton is? You also had a meth addict kicked off your football team like 5 months ago.
    Yep. Saw him and IT in the HUB all the time. Overton was usually more drunk than me, I think.

Oregon's current head basketball coach recruited rapists, and wasn't the girl an administrator's daughter?

He still works there.

/thread
    Haie, didn't your Pediatrician warn you about skipping your Ritalin?

Good grief I didn't realize you'd lose your shit over Stevens and Solo. Your school has plenty of warts dumbass and that was the point.

Now Fuck off.