Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Girlfriend of late Oregon football star Spencer Webb announces she’s pregnant

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,890
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Fucking Jerry Springer school.

Jerramy Stevens and Hope Solo say hold my beer, Dumbfuck.
    Ouch. Your serve @haie
    Oh my god. Two players. Ouch.

Driving drunk into a rock. Risky shit in a river and a lake. Stealing laptops. LaMike James shit. Basketball player rape allegations they brushed off because Altman is a good coach.

It's not even fucking close and hasn't been for 20 years since the "Victory and Ruins" or whatever stupid af book came out.
    You're flailing
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,763
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kelly Kay is an obvious attention whore

She told me her name was Billie Jean as she caused a scene.
    Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
    Who will dance on the floor in the round?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,431
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

Driving drunk into a rock. Risky shit in a river and a lake. Stealing laptops. LaMike James shit. Basketball player rape allegations they brushed off because Altman is a good coach.

It's not even fucking close and hasn't been for 20 years since the "Victory and Ruins" or whatever stupid af book came out.
    Educate yourself, 4-8 Haie.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/the-disturbing-story-behind-the-last-great-uw-team-8212-and-how-its-legacy-still-casts-a-shadow-on-the-huskies/

How dare the truth be told . . .
    I read the book dumb shit.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

You're flailing
    Refute even just one of those. I can list them out for you if you want. Most schools fire Altman and don't even make a big deal of it.

But but but a tight end on the 2000 team and his soccer playing wife...
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Need your memory refreshed about your star TE?

To start, the infamous TE’s arse raping of a coed outside of a sorority.

Bring back memories?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Need your memory refreshed about your star TE?

To start, the infamous TE’s arse raping of a coed outside of a sorority.

Bring back memories?

Go ahead Include Pharms and Curtis Williams from that book and it still doesn't even scratch the surface of Oregons shit and the quality of students and student athletes there.

The basketball coach is still employed at Oregon.

What's next? Swahili!!!!

Fuck off.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,544
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Haie is now 100% invested in a thread about a deceased rival football player’s girlfriend.

You just hate to see it…
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    thechatch said:

Haie is now 100% invested in a thread about a deceased rival football player’s girlfriend.

You just hate to see it…

This thread is actually about a bunch of jack ducks trying to bring up Jeremy Stevens, as if a single player somehow invalidates my claims that Oregon is pure and shameless white trash.

Try to keep up.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,544
    It should be easy to keep up…you’ll post the same shit 10 different times in this thread and then embarrass yourself further by reminding everyone that the entire population of Oregon is trash and that you took STEM classes at UW and have the hottest wife of any tech guy in Vancouver.

We get it, Haie.

You’re such a badass on the internet😂
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

It should be easy to keep up…you’ll post the same shit 10 different times in this thread and then embarrass yourself further by reminding everyone that the entire population of Oregon is trash and that you took STEM classes at UW and have the hottest wife of any tech guy in Vancouver.

We get it, Haie.

You’re such a badass on the internet😂

And?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

thechatch said:

You just hate to see it…

This thread is actually about a bunch of jack ducks trying to bring up Jeremy Stevens, as if a single player somehow invalidates my claims that Oregon is pure and shameless white trash.

Try to keep up.
    You also had Sark
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I spent a good 90 seconds trying to think of/find the right response to this, and then I realized KISS.

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

You're uh, not very with it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

haie said:

thechatch said:

You just hate to see it…

Try to keep up.
    You also had Sark
    True. UW looked the other way.

No one mentioned Austin Sefarian Jenkins.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

What Stevens and Solo have done is white trash but none of what Pre and these other players and coaches have done is white trash.

Am I being with it now?

This is the kind of fucking article that only happens at the university of Orygunn.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

What Stevens and Solo have done is white trash but none of what Pre and these other players and coaches have done is white trash.

Am I being with it now?

This is the kind of fucking article that only happens at the university of Orygunn.
    Do you know who venoy Overton is? You also had a meth addict kicked off your football team like 5 months ago. And another former TE arrested for murdering his wife 2 weeks ago.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

Am I being with it now?

Do you know who venoy Overton is? You also had a meth addict kicked off your football team like 5 months ago.
    Yep. Saw him and IT in the HUB all the time. Overton was usually more drunk than me, I think.

Oregon's current head basketball coach recruited rapists, and wasn't the girl an administrator's daughter?

He still works there.

/thread
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    Do any of those guys play for UW? Oh, Webb doesn't play for Oregon, either.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

Am I being with it now?

Do you know who venoy Overton is? You also had a meth addict kicked off your football team like 5 months ago.
    Yep. Saw him and IT in the HUB all the time. Overton was usually more drunk than me, I think.

Oregon's current head basketball coach recruited rapists, and wasn't the girl an administrator's daughter?

He still works there.

/thread
    Venoy Overton - LOL

https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/venoy-overton-and-his-gold-grill-the-seattle-times-has-unearthed-some-new/
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Ouch. Your serve @haie

Am I being with it now?

He still works there.

/thread
    Venoy Overton - LOL

https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/venoy-overton-and-his-gold-grill-the-seattle-times-has-unearthed-some-new/
    Is Venoy the UW basketball coach?

Altman still is.

/thread
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You just hate to see it…

Try to keep up.
    You also had Sark
    True. UW looked the other way.

No one mentioned Austin Sefarian Jenkins.
    The stud TE that got knocked out by a Wazzu fan as he was leaving the field after the Apple Cup?

It’s Jerramy, not Jeremy.