Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Soccer player Jaelene Daniels misses game after refusing to wear Pride jersey

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I don't have much of a problem if they make it optional, like when football players put a decal on their jerseys or helmets (when it's allowed...)

It's tyrannical that they force everyone to go along with it.

That really is the logical thing to do. I don't know what the jersey's even look like tho.

Benched for not siding with a political agenda. Not Rapino; The Christian.

No big deal. Sure.

I guess I'm not familiar with the story, but I thought she chose not to play because she's not wearing the jersey. That isn't being benched. Her beliefs are her beliefs but I still think she should simply tough it out and do her fucking job,. People hate all sorts of shit at their jobs but they still show up.

Buy her a jersey and let her know you support her. I'm sure Turdbuffers support will mean the world to her.

I've commented too much on this because I don't really care. Nobody here watches or gives a shit about women's soccer, so it isn't a big deal because nobody would know who the fuck she was except the media knows it will get clicks.
    Just cooperate, do your job and everything will be fine, Good German.
    Lol okay man.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Benched for not siding with a political agenda. Not Rapino; The Christian.

No big deal. Sure.

I guess I'm not familiar with the story, but I thought she chose not to play because she's not wearing the jersey. That isn't being benched. Her beliefs are her beliefs but I still think she should simply tough it out and do her fucking job,. People hate all sorts of shit at their jobs but they still show up.

Buy her a jersey and let her know you support her. I'm sure Turdbuffers support will mean the world to her.

I've commented too much on this because I don't really care. Nobody here watches or gives a shit about women's soccer, so it isn't a big deal because nobody would know who the fuck she was except the media knows it will get clicks.
    Just cooperate, do your job and everything will be fine, Good German.
    My grandpa was just a German soldier

NOT a nazi
    Was he tried at Nuremberg?
    Got captured by the English (fags) escaped. Captured by the Russians. Gulag came back with white hair and no teeth at 34.

But NOT a nazi
    I’ll concede some woke shit, even tho this isn’t even woke and is mostly an opportunity to make a little money to women’s soccer. There fans are mostly woke and there are many gay and lesbians at the games. None of us care about women’s soccer. And I know “it’s not about that” but you guys are watching a reality television show. This shit is entertainment.

None of us have to wear any flag gear. You can believe and support whatever you want in this country. There is some important shit happening in this country. This isn’t one of them. I get the thought of you let them do x, than they can do y,z. And then at some point we become Nazi Germany. It’s goofy nonsense guys. If that’s condescending to you, 🤷‍♂️.

I’ll concede some woke shit, even tho this isn’t even woke and is mostly an opportunity to make a little money to women’s soccer. There fans are mostly woke and there are many gay and lesbians at the games. None of us care about women’s soccer. And I know “it’s not about that” but you guys are watching a reality television show. This shit is entertainment.

None of us have to wear any flag gear. You can believe and support whatever you want in this country. There is some important shit happening in this country. This isn’t one of them. I get the thought of you let them do x, than they can do y,z. And then at some point we become Nazi Germany. It’s goofy nonsense guys. If that’s condescending to you, 🤷‍♂️.

This is so boring I have no reply. Whatever dude. If it's not football who cares lol

This is so boring I have no reply. Whatever dude. If it's not football who cares lol
    Yeah, I feel it. You give your opinions on this board tho. Football is a lot more entertaining.

Pitch, I think ASU is still a 7 or 8 win team. Herm is such an NFL guy that after he wins 7 or 8, he congratulates the squad on a successful season. 8 wins in college football and Herm thinks of it like getting a wild card spot in the NFL playoffs.

You won’t really feel recruiting gaps for a couple years and your QB can run and the defenses aren’t very good in the PAC 12. You always have some good RB’s and some good players on defense.

Yeah, I feel it. You give your opinions on this board tho. Football is a lot more entertaining.

Pitch, I think ASU is still a 7 or 8 win team. Herm is such an NFL guy that after he wins 7 or 8, he congratulates the squad on a successful season. 8 wins in college football and Herm thinks of it like getting a wild card spot in the NFL playoffs.

You won’t really feel recruiting gaps for a couple years and your QB can run and the defenses aren’t very good in the PAC 12. You always have some good RB’s and some good players on defense.
    I can't name a single player on our team. And I've followed this shit for like 14 years.

Whatever bro
    I legit don't know our oc, dc, or our god damn QB.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Ummmm, no, you can't. Obviously. That's the entire point.

The chosen can, but if you're not one of them or an ally, then no, you can't.

It's about conformity, dude. You're welcome.

Subdivisions

Sprawling on the fringes of the city
    In geometric order
    An insulated border
    In between the bright lights
    And the far unlit unknown

Growing up it all seems so one-sided
    Opinions all provided
    The future pre-decided
    Detached and subdivided
    In the mass production zone
    Nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone

(Subdivisions)
    In the high school halls
    In the shopping malls
    Conform or be cast out
    (Subdivisions)
    In the basement bars
    In the backs of cars
    Be cool or be cast out
    Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth
    But the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth

Drawn like moths we drift into the city
    The timeless old attraction
    Cruising for the action
    Lit up like a firefly
    Just to feel the living night

Some will sell their dreams for small desires
    Or lose the race to rats
    Get caught in ticking traps
    And start to dream of somewhere
    To relax their restless flight
    Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights...

I legit don't know our oc, dc, or our god damn QB.

That’s too bad. I’m looking forward to the Husky season myself. I always come back.
    But understand I have the asu mindset. 7-5 always. Everything else is an outlier.

Subdivisions

In geometric order
    An insulated border

Opinions all provided
    The future pre-decided
    Detached and subdivided

(Subdivisions)
    In the high school halls
    In the shopping malls
    Conform or be cast out
    (Subdivisions)
    In the basement bars
    In the backs of cars
    Be cool or be cast out

Cruising for the action
    Lit up like a firefly

Or lose the race to rats

You already do support what you want. Post the song next time TB (ILTKHTBIWILTD). People suck, I get it, but none of this is really that important. You can disagree on some level, but you know there is some truth to what I've been posting.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,018 Standard Supporter

Subdivisions

In geometric order
    An insulated border

Opinions all provided
    The future pre-decided
    Detached and subdivided

(Subdivisions)
    In the high school halls
    In the shopping malls
    Conform or be cast out
    (Subdivisions)
    In the basement bars
    In the backs of cars
    Be cool or be cast out

Cruising for the action
    Lit up like a firefly

Or lose the race to rats

Damn. I miss Neal Peart