Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Soccer player Jaelene Daniels misses game after refusing to wear Pride jersey

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    Whew. At least she doesn't have the monkeypox.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Just wear the fucking jersey. It's not that important, her stand means nothing. It's a promotional tactic to get gay fans to the game and buy a jersey. It's not brave, the media covers it for a day because it's a hot topic issue and then everyone forgets and doesn't give a fuck about her, women's soccer, or the rainbow jerseys.
    edited August 2022
    hardhat said:

Just wear the fucking jersey. It's not that important, her stand means nothing. It's a promotional tactic to get gay fans to the game and buy a jersey. It's not brave, the media covers it for a day because it's a hot topic issue and then everyone forgets and doesn't give a fuck about her, women's soccer, or the rainbow jerseys.

Did you know that homosexuality is illegal in Qatar? Yet FIFA is having the World Cup there. It's easy to punch down.
    Yeah, I get it. But if you play in the WNBA or womens soccer, a lot of your fan base are gays and lesbians.

She doesn’t have to agree with it. Just put on the Jersey for a game and move the fuck on.

She’s fine with slave labor with Nike, alcohol companies kill people and ruin lives, how many Chinese commandos are sponsoring professional sports? It’s selective outrage. She’s not brave or standing for her beliefs. They aren’t eating pussy on the field, they are still kicking a ball into the net.

Is there one value or principle you wouldn't sell out for, Roady?

How about I don't tell you who to fuck and you don't demand and enforce my support of it?

And it never stops or goes away. Where have you been for the past decade FFS?
    I don’t give a fuck if you support it or not. They are gonna sell some rainbow flag jerseys and make some money, and since nobody really gives a shit about it, they league probably needs it.

Nobody is watching this shit anyways. A rerun of Frasier at midnight on the Oxygen channel probably pulls higher ratings. The only women’s socccer player that possibly deserve to get talked about are the very best ones.
    hardhat said:

Just accept that Lia Thomas is a woman, even though she has a penis. It's not brave to call this out.

Yeah, good analogy my guy.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited August 2022

hardhat said:

Just accept that Lia Thomas is a woman, even though she has a penis. It's not brave to call this out.

Yeah, good analogy my guy.
    And your analogy is everyone that buys Nikes is culpable of some sin.
    edited August 2022

She got bullied and punished for her religious beliefs. Where is the mutual respect? Nowhere. Get with the alphabet agenda or get cancelled. What tolerance. What a bunch of assholes, whether a lot of people watch them or not. Fucking tyrants.

She’s not cancelled and “bullied”? Lol, you are just as soft as the people you whine about and have you so rattled.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Benched for not siding with a political agenda. Not Rapino; The Christian.

No big deal. Sure.
    edited August 2022

Benched for not siding with a political agenda. Not Rapino; The Christian.

No big deal. Sure.

I guess I'm not familiar with the story, but I thought she chose not to play because she's not wearing the jersey. That isn't being benched. Her beliefs are her beliefs but I still think she should simply tough it out and do her fucking job,. People hate all sorts of shit at their jobs but they still show up.

Buy her a jersey and let her know you support her. I'm sure Turdbuffers support will mean the world to her.

I've commented too much on this because I don't really care. Nobody here watches or gives a shit about women's soccer, so it isn't a big deal because nobody would know who the fuck she was except the media knows it will get clicks.