Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SHOCKING Video of Drag Queen Classroom Shows Why Homeschooling Is SURGING!!!

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    My wife was laughing at the Seattle Times article today that lamented the loss of thousand of students in SPS, as the arrogant school board member being interviewed feigned ignorance of the cause of the enrollment drop, saying, "We don't know for sure the reason students leave. We don't do exit interviews - we don't collect that information."

Gee, maybe you should, you worthless, incompetent POS.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

My wife was laughing at the Seattle Times article today that lamented the loss of thousand of students in SPS, as the arrogant school board member being interviewed feigned ignorance of the cause of the enrollment drop, saying, "We don't know for sure the reason students leave. We don't do exit interviews - we don't collect that information."

Yet the voters of Seattle keep electing these fucktards.

edited July 2022

Do I need to formally restate how much Seattle's Libtard Politics suck?

Our Lesbian Mayor thought the armed insurrection in CHOP might be a Summer of Love, for fuck sake.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Our Lesbian Mayor thought the armed insurrection in CHOP might be a Summer of Love, for fuck sake.
    I took my kids out of seattle schools. I've gotten most seattle libs to admit there's a problem, but there is a special breed of shitlib that pretends there isn't a problem and that if there is, then I'm a magtard.
    edited July 2022

This is exactly why they're leaving.
    I avoid these people in the grocery store, so why the fuck would I want them around my kids all day?
    (Credit whomever I stole this from on these boreds).
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

I know a guy personally who pulled his 7th and 3rd graders out of public school because they accused his older son of bullying 2 students who identified as cats. Said he was barking at them. I shit you not, they put a small sand box in the bathroom for these students.

LMAO
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

I know a guy personally who pulled his 7th and 3rd graders out of public school because they accused his older son of bullying 2 students who identified as cats. Said he was barking at them. I shit you not, they put a small sand box in the bathroom for these students.

Be offended barked at.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,383 Founders Club

Maybe DeBoer had just beat out Utah State for a recruit. Did they ever think of that? Didn't think so.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

This is exactly why they're leaving.
    I avoid these people in the grocery store, so why the fuck would I want them around my kids all day?
    (Credit whomever I stole this from on these boreds).

Lol, this made mellodawg's gine hurt. And to think you claim to be a centrist.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    hardhat said:

I took my kids out of seattle schools. I've gotten most seattle libs to admit there's a problem, but there is a special breed of shitlib that pretends there isn't a problem and that if there is, then I'm a magtard.
    The problem obviously is that we don't spend more money on our schools. If we just spent more money we wouldn't have these problems.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Tar, feather ride out of town on rail. Problem solved.
    edited July 2022

Any child who thinks they are a cat belongs in an insane asylum.

But the BidenBros want them running the country.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

If a 4 year old claims they are a cat I chuckle and play along with them. If an adult makes that claim I tell them they are sick and that they should seek professional help.
    edited July 2022
    SFGbob said:

If a 4 year old claims they are a cat I chuckle and play along with them. If an adult makes that claim I tell them they are sick and that they should seek professional help.
    These were 7th grade teens, probably 13 years old.

Lock 'em up.

And as my wife said, "Barking at cats seems appropriate in that scenario."
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I could have sworn I heard something very similar on a podcast, but it's still good.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Should have told them he was a dog and to respect his species.
  • RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 88
    This was in Kittitas County too, thats how much Ellensburg has changed demographically.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    How’s your homeschool football team gonna do this season?