Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Slow news day, ladies?

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

She obviously testified to some hearsay. This isn't a trial.

That said, she had firsthand knowledge:

1. that Daddy knew there were guns and other weapons in the crowd;
    2. that Daddy knew these were his people, not Antifa, BLM, et al.;
    3. that the violence was expected and desired by Daddy and his circle, days in advance of Jan. 6;
    4. that Daddy did want to go to the Capitol to oversee his coup and intended to; and
    5. that Daddy did not want the violence stopped (and hoped Pence might be found by the mob?).

Tell us how she "knew" that Trump knew there were guns in the crowd Dazzler?
    She was backstage at the rally.
    So was the janitor. Maybe he/she will be the next “surprise” witness.

HUDS. you’ve proven throughout the years what a gullible dipshit you are. I told you PP would one day drop Margaret and you lost it defending her.

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

Surely there must be Secret Service testimony corroborating her accusations right Dazzler?

What excuse will you use then?
    So there is no Secret Service testimony corroborating her testimony. You love swallowing like a bitch don't you Dazzler.
    We don't have all the testimony, madam. You're betting the ranch on Daddy's version of events?
    When do they present the evidence that Officer Sicknick was murdered by having his brains bashed in with a fire extinguisher? As I recall that was another "fact" you just knew was true.
    Your "recollections" are legendary, of course.

You defended this coup.

I will be able to recall that for awhile.
    Are you denying that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Sicknick having his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher you lying piece of shit?
    I don't remember. But you lie about so many things I've supposedly said, that I'll await your proof.

In any event, about that attempted coup . . .

I'm all for prosecuting someone that attempted one. Hopefully the good stuff is coming to save our democracy. You usually lead with that though. Throwing lunches, going for esoteric legal angles and trying to steer the car isn't really much of a coup. If that's Trump definition of a coup, then bring on Ron. I want Dave Smith anyways.
    Guess that's why I led with Daddy knowing days in advance that his mob was going to cause trouble. However, it's highly relevant that he wanted to join them. Coup leaders really do have to attend their coups.
    All we've seen thus far is evidence of a sore loser. I've thrown a club or two.

This shit is never going to trial for Trump. Do you disagree? Screenshot this so that you have something to offset mine. I'll own it.
    I'm not predicting Daddy's going to trial.

But you're not sitting on a jury. You're just being presented with a compelling case that he orchestrated a coup attempt. You have to see a conviction in order to believe your senses?
    So why isn’t he going to trial?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Keep the hearsay content but flip the parties and somehow, I imagine it’s a different analysis.

In the meantime, something something Ray Epps.

@MelloDawg biggest poast of the year is a logical fallacy and a hypothetical that he thinks is a real gotcha.

Nevermind speed limit IQ someone check to see if Mello can breath on his own. Jfc, kiss of death guaranteed.
    Yet entirely accurate.
    Do you realize you only are using fallacies or are you this big of a dipshit?

Rhetorical question. No hypothetical needed.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

3. that the violence was expected and desired by Daddy and his circle, days in advance of Jan. 6;
    4. that Daddy did want to go to the Capitol to oversee his coup and intended to; and
    5. that Daddy did not want the violence stopped (and hoped Pence might be found by the mob?).

HUDS. you’ve proven throughout the years what a gullible dipshit you are. I told you PP would one day drop Margaret and you lost it defending her.

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

Surely there must be Secret Service testimony corroborating her accusations right Dazzler?

So there is no Secret Service testimony corroborating her testimony. You love swallowing like a bitch don't you Dazzler.
    We don't have all the testimony, madam. You're betting the ranch on Daddy's version of events?
    When do they present the evidence that Officer Sicknick was murdered by having his brains bashed in with a fire extinguisher? As I recall that was another "fact" you just knew was true.

You defended this coup.

Are you denying that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Sicknick having his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher you lying piece of shit?
    I don't remember. But you lie about so many things I've supposedly said, that I'll await your proof.

I'm all for prosecuting someone that attempted one. Hopefully the good stuff is coming to save our democracy. You usually lead with that though. Throwing lunches, going for esoteric legal angles and trying to steer the car isn't really much of a coup. If that's Trump definition of a coup, then bring on Ron. I want Dave Smith anyways.
    Guess that's why I led with Daddy knowing days in advance that his mob was going to cause trouble. However, it's highly relevant that he wanted to join them. Coup leaders really do have to attend their coups.

This shit is never going to trial for Trump. Do you disagree? Screenshot this so that you have something to offset mine. I'll own it.

But you're not sitting on a jury. You're just being presented with a compelling case that he orchestrated a coup attempt. You have to see a conviction in order to believe your senses?
    So why isn’t he going to trial?
    Hint, it’s either lack of evidence, or lack of conviction in that evidence against a defense and actual court rules. Trump goes on trial and is acquitted Biden way as well move out now. That has to be avoided at all costs. So show trial it is.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is Trump in prison yet?

He grabbed the steering wheel!

Allegedly.
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

You defended this coup.

He grabbed the steering wheel! The agent said that’s BS as does the driver. But Liz was never interested in the truth.

Don’t ever change.

Mr. Gullible Dipshit.
    Let's hear from them.

Se how easy that was?
    They’ve offered. Liz controls who gets to speak at her Shitshow.

wE aLmOsT lOsT oUr DeMoCrAcY!

Fuck off.
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

You defended this coup.

“Compelling”. Lol......
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

You defended this coup.

He grabbed the steering wheel! The agent said that’s BS as does the driver. But Liz was never interested in the truth.

Don’t ever change.

Mr. Gullible Dipshit.
    Let's hear from them.

Se how easy that was?
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking dummy.
    SFGbob said:

You defended this coup.

Compelling case? Are you serious?

This is a Congressional Committee with a “narrative”, providing only testimony that fits their narrative.

The jig was up when they decided who would be allowed on the “Committee”.

Aren’t you interested in a semblance of the truth, “Mr. Conservative”?

Use your brain.

Next time, don’t prematurely ejaculate.

If you had an iota of shame, you’d leave this Board and never return.

What’s more “compelling” evidence wise.

A Trump “Coup.”

“Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” happened.

HUDS?
    Someone was told they’d be a hero.

Like all the other women the Left has used to attack Men on the Right.

Cindy Sheehan
    Blasey-Ford
    Anita Hill
  • SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    OMG that is awesome. Trump will go to prison though, he threw a plate at the fucking WALL!!!!! MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And yet there were no guns ever found.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

1. that Daddy knew there were guns and other weapons in the crowd; You think? Funny how none of them were used except for the fire extinguisher to kill Sicknick.
    2. that Daddy knew these were his people, not Antifa, BLM, et al.; Because antifa and blm riots were okay? How many molotov cocktails were thrown to burn down the capitol? Who were the black clad dudes leading the charge into the Capitol
    4. that Daddy did want to go to the Capitol to oversee his coup and intended to; and Link? Funny if he wanted to go to the Capitol you would think he would have told the crowd to meet him there.
    5. that Daddy did not want the violence stopped (and hoped Pence might be found by the mob?). Evidence? We know that Pelosi didn't want the Capitol secured and neither did the National Guard or the FBI and Ray Epps. Maybe he was "receptive" to Pence being found by the mob. Just no evidence.

You would think that an honest investigation might raise these point along with the hidden footage. I pity your mythical clients.
    1. Multiple weapons were used by the rioters, Gasbag. The problem is you, not the availability of this information.
    2. I guess this is supposed to be responsive, but I do have to guess.
    3. I guess there's no disagreement.
    4. You don't think Daddy told the crowd he'd be at the Capitol? You should really check the tape.
    5. So it's not the fault of the guy who sent the armed mob. Everyone else should have stopped them. (Things 5-year-olds say.)
    Where were the Guns? You really believe that coups and insurrections can be attempted without guns?

Or was it just the mean tweets that threatened our Democracy.

Because you and I know that is what it will boil down to. Trump mean!!!

And bad news. Trump isn’t running on November 8th. And the blood bath of blue is going to be spectacular. You should mark this poast.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Does she think it was uncomfortable daddy?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    25 year old who work
    MelloDawg said:

Keep the hearsay content but flip the parties and somehow, I imagine it’s a different analysis.

In the meantime, something something Ray Epps.

Faggot fag tries to use his big words

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    25 year old expert witness. Laughable

Shills out to score her next job in the Swamp. Great career awareness. Maybe Liz can put her to work after she comes back in her role as Halliburton lobbyist once Wyoming kicks her to the curb.