Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are we Recruiting again? Fischer of Men Recruiting Thread - (Thread links)

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I was told by @godawgst that the program is dead and we're going to be fighting over Idaho St's scraps.

It helped that he was dropped by Oregon, Auburn, aTm, and Michigan.

HTH
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

haie said:

I was told by @godawgst that the program is dead and we're going to be fighting over Idaho St's scraps.

HTH
    Get a life
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

HTH
    Ok quck.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

One verbal doesn’t make a class
    It does in Haie's and Doogman's world.

Fun little pen to paper exercise might be for Haie to tell us of all the commits (and transfers) since KB got here, how many he thinks move the needle and you win a Conf. Champ with

Utah just won the Pac 12 dude. Utah. Paul Finebaum voice "IT'S UTAH"

Based on their recruiting by your standards it's impossible for them to win the conference let alone scrimmage the "most talented team in league" twice in 3 weeks.

Their coach isn't some unicorn either. He got absolutely embarrassed by Jimmy Lake.

Bringing in Penix, the Pitt ilb (captain of ACC champion the fuck wants that guy) and the Cal Poly corner who should have been power 5 to begin with just off the top of my head, now with a handful of 4 stars out of high school. Seeing how important a QB is to a teams success, I'd say Penix alone "moves the needle." He's going to be going up against fucking Bo Nix. lol

If you think you can't develop these kinds of players to win the conference and have a shot at the rose bowl then you're just a dipshit.

If we land Hatchett you are really going to be eating shit, if you aren't already with where this class is trending.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He’s a nice player for UW.

I’m only saying that those SEC schools decided there was plenty of other comparable talent in their backyard from which to choose. It’s nothing to get upset over, @backthepack and @haie

Nice little player for Deboer

You should be thrilled, and I’m honestly happy for you. You guys needed this, and so did your coach.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060

Ca 4* athlete Vincent "John" Holmes just committed. I hear he's very long, hits hard, and his stamina is off the charts

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

One verbal doesn’t make a class
    It does in Haie's and Doogman's world.

Fun little pen to paper exercise might be for Haie to tell us of all the commits (and transfers) since KB got here, how many he thinks move the needle and you win a Conf. Champ with

Utah just won the Pac 12 dude. Utah. Paul Finebaum voice "IT'S UTAH"

Based on their recruiting by your standards it's impossible for them to win the conference let alone scrimmage the "most talented team in league" twice in 3 weeks.

Their coach isn't some unicorn either. He got absolutely embarrassed by Jimmy Lake.

Bringing in Penix, the Pitt ilb (captain of ACC champion the fuck wants that guy) and the Cal Poly corner who should have been power 5 to begin with just off the top of my head, now with a handful of 4 stars out of high school. Seeing how important a QB is to a teams success, I'd say Penix alone "moves the needle." He's going to be going up against fucking Bo Nix. lol

If you think you can't develop these kinds of players to win the conference and have a shot at the rose bowl then you're just a dipshit.

If we land Hatchett you are really going to be eating shit, if you aren't already with where this class is trending.
    So much funny here.

Ok!
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thechatch said:

He’s a nice player for UW.

I’m only saying that those SEC schools decided there was plenty of other comparable talent in their backyard from which to choose. It’s nothing to get upset over, @backthepack and @haie

Nice little player for Deboer

You should be thrilled, and I’m honestly happy for you. You guys needed this, and so did your coach.

Go catch syphilis.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022
    Curley Reed, Jordan Sanford, and Leroy Bryant are three DBs visiting this weekend.

Prob not Whitney who just committed.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Beer me while I woof baby! TBS obsession is fucking crazy. Now everything is going well, or at least better. I don’t even think the DE from Texas is that good 🤷‍♂️. I optimistically said he could be good (and he could), but I did wonder how the fuck this guy is considered the #7 DE in the country.

Same as always, if DeBoer is a good coach we will win. If he’s average or worse, we will suck.

Yeah, these are not amazing recruits, but they are guys who can be molded into all pac-12 players with the good coaching. We know damn well that a 3* with solid coaching can outperform a 4* coached by Demitrice Martin or Adrian Klemm. The question is, can our guys coach.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2022

Beer me while I woof baby! TBS obsession is fucking crazy. Now everything is going well, or at least better. I don’t even think the DE from Texas is that good 🤷‍♂️. I optimistically said he could be good (and he could), but I did wonder how the fuck this guy is considered the #7 DE in the country.

Same as always, if DeBoer is a good coach we will win. If he’s average or worse, we will suck.

He has freakish traits but you’re right. He’s just a piece of clay. It’s just a big get considering who was recruiting him and where he’s from.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He has freakish traits but you’re right. He’s just a piece of clay. It’s just a big get considering who was recruiting him and where he’s from.
    It's vital to remember that 247's rankings are based on potential and where evaluators think a player may end up at the end of their college careers instead of where they are today.

From their own methodology: "Five-stars (98-110 rating): The top 32 players in the country to mirror the 32 first round picks in the NFL Draft. These are 32 players that we believe are the most likely to be drafted in the first round from each recruiting class."

Fucking stupid, right?

It's one of the biggest reasons why recruiting rankings are not appropriate for our audience who mainly give a shit how players will do in the first 1-2 years of their college career.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We're officially Jackin it for Jackett