Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just so many Uncle Toms.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Rats treat Conservative women like shit. We have seen it over and over again. Talk down to them, call them whores, egg them, etc. We have also seen rats put on the white pointy hood every time a black American switches over to the GOP or steps one tiny toe off of that rat plantation. The names they call them are horrible and the personal destruction they lay on them while cancelling their jobs, blacklisting them from Hollywood and killing their livelihoods is all too common. I think it is fair to say rats who have been scorned by women and minorities are brutal, racist, misogynistic and fascist in their treatment of them.

Want to see the real pointy hats come out? Watch as the rats continue to watch black Americans run for GOP office. It will be more than they can handle and a lot of fun to watch. Rats have failed the black community, actually hastened the decline and then support all the bad that has happened.

This is why rats are so desperate to turn the Latin illegal crowd into the next black family disaster that is dependent on rat government to survive. They see a trend in the black leadership that is alarming them. Time to enslave a different minority group. The problem is, the Latin groups are extremely family oriented and see opportunity in this country. For 60 years the rat party has been telling the black community they are victims, that America hates them. Illegals (many of them) don't believe that bullshit the rats drum beat into the heads of our black brothers and sisters.

https://www.newsweek.com/record-number-black-republicans-are-running-office-theyre-revolutionizing-gop-opinion-1715061

A record number of Black Republican candidates are running for congressional office this year. The National Republican Congressional Committee counted 81 African American candidates running under the GOP banner in 72 congressional districts in 2022. This is more than a 50 percent increase over the 2020 election cycle. And if the GOP knows what's good for it, this will be the start of a new era in right-wing politics.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) told the Washington Times that having more Black conservatives in the House has helped to inspire more Black voters to give GOP candidates a chance. "They see me. They see Burgess. They saw [Rep. Allen West of Florida]. They saw [Rep. Mia Love of Utah]. They see [Virginia Lt. Gov.] Winsome Sears. They see [North Carolina Lt. Gov.] Mark Robinson," he explained. "And what they say is, 'You know what? Maybe I should step up, too.'"

Recent data shows that Donalds' assessment is spot on: In March, the Wall Street Journal published the results of a poll showing that Democrats were bleeding support among Black Americans. Meanwhile support for GOP candidates in the upcoming congressional elections rose to 27 percent from last November.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They ain’t black, man.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Every lockstep democrat I know is miserable. And I live in Seattle, the pussycat capital of the universe, so I'm surrounded.

Their inability to engage in meaningful dialogue and show any respect for any alternative - or even worse - contrary opinions is legendary.

And many still have Black Lives Matter yard signs, which means they support thieves and embezzlers who cash-in on the pain of others. And are complete fools.

All because of skin color.

Is MLK on their dartboards, or what?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Every lockstep democrat I know is miserable. And I live in Seattle, the pussycat capital of the universe, so I'm surrounded.

Their inability to engage in meaningful dialogue and show any respect for any alternative - or even worse - contrary opinions is legendary.

And many still have Black Lives Matter yard signs, which means they support thieves and embezzlers who cash-in on the pain of others. And are complete fools.

They love Black people and want everyone to know it.

In the 90's I spent a lot of time in the Rainier Valley.

It was not a great area to say the least.

I met a lot of really hardworking Blacks that absolutely hated the thugs and criminals in the area.

They would tell this White guy which specific areas to avoid. I looked too much like "Five-0."

I was though the area this past April and it was unrecognizable to me.

Whitey had finally found the Rainier Valley.

Screw all BLM yard sign whores.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The Hispanic citizens in the US are largely have a Mexican heritage. The new border jumpers do not. They are Africans, Haitians, and Central Americans. These are not Mexican caravans heading through Mexico. They originate in Central America. The illegals are as much of threat to an American-Mexican as they are to any American.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

The Hispanic citizens in the US are largely have a Mexican heritage. The new border jumpers do not. They are Africans, Haitians, and Central Americans. These are not Mexican caravans heading through Mexico. They originate in Central America. The illegals are as much of threat to an American-Mexican as they are to any American.

@MS-13Dawg, true?

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,994
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So today's big scandal I notice on the front page is that Herschel Walker has 4 kids that he doesn't have relationships with.

Could you imagine the uproar if the media brought that up for a democratic candidate with the same issue.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

So today's big scandal I notice on the front page is that Herschel Walker has 4 kids that he doesn't have relationships with.

Could you imagine the uproar if the media brought that up for a democratic candidate with the same issue.

Hypocrisy is always a bad look.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2022
    At least Walker hasn't run over any of his baby mamas. Seems like a race to the bottom. Tough to make hay with Walker's screw ups when the current dem Senator is a douche bag.

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Hypocrisy is always a bad look.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

I met a lot of really hardworking Blacks that absolutely hated the thugs and criminals in the area.

They would tell this White guy which specific areas to avoid. I looked too much like "Five-0."

They don't love black people. They virtue signals they are down with the cause but unreality treat them like mascots or pets. They don't see them as individuals, but a group that they need to rescue.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

First, Me like.

Second, why wasn't she kicked off the plane for the Trump hat by some washed up ugly leftist hag beverage lady or the gay guy?

I think we know why.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

They don't love black people. They virtue signals they are down with the cause but unreality treat them like mascots or pets. They don't see them as individuals, but a group that they need to rescue.
    Agreed, if you really cared about people especially black people you'd be doing everything you can to cut the number of out of wedlock births and you be holding black people to the same standards of behavior and performance that you do your own kids. You think the Dazzler encouraged his daughters to have kids out of wedlock?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Agreed, if you really cared about people especially black people you'd be doing everything you can to cut the number of out of wedlock births and you be holding black people to the same standards of behavior and performance that you do your own kids. You think the Dazzler encouraged his daughters to have kids out of wedlock?
    No, he'd be encouraging them to abort his grandchild.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Then toss in the dem open border policies which brings in cheap labor to compete against low wage Americans. The professional blacks will scream about white gentrification and then ignore 25 million illegal hispanics who need somewhere to live.
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agree Walker is hypocritical but any campaign manager worth a dime could turn it in his favor

I was wrong and I should have been honest but that doesn't change the damage that I and other absent fathers do.

Home run right Mello?

If he was a Democrat