Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I just realized the NBA finals are on and half over

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
NOC.

Fuck them.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733

NOC.

Fuck them.

Couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Chinese slaves?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'd be surprised if I ever watch an NBA game again. Woke China loving fucks. Sad that it came down like this. From Rolondo Blackmon to Dirk Nowitzki I bled Maverick green and blue, but these commie loving woke fucks just killed it for me. Haven't watched a single minute of ESPN in years either. More morons. CFB and UW suck now, so sports for me is basically some NFL here and there, F1 and maybe some playoff baseball. That's it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I'd be surprised if I ever watch an NBA game again. Woke China loving fucks. Sad that it came down like this. From Rolondo Blackmon to Dirk Nowitzki I bled Maverick green and blue, but these commie loving woke fucks just killed it for me. Haven't watched a single minute of ESPN in years either. More morons. CFB and UW suck now, so sports for me is basically some NFL here and there, F1 and maybe some playoff baseball. That's it.

There’s always the NASCAR Truck Series.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

There’s always the NASCAR Truck Series.
    Always on for the first 30-45 minutes of Washington-Stanford games
    I recall the uproar.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

So you missed the guys in Pride shoes last night? You sound like a bigot.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    The throbber watches because he is a hoops junkie. But tune out pre- and post-game with the woke idiots from Disney/ESPN/ABC.

And, quite honestly, WTF else is out there to watch in the sports world this time of year? Baseball sucks. It sucks more when the Dodgers go woke and wear pride hats.

• Options
    I’m only watching because my hate for Kerr and the Warriors is forcing me to root for Boston.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    I watch all sports on DVR delay

Love NBA ball

I'm mad at in no particular order

The PGA tour for yanking Doral

The NFL for fining DelRio

The NBA for the chi comes

ESPN for being retarded

Still watch the above mentioned sports and ESPN for college football
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m only watching because my hate for Kerr and the Warriors is forcing me to root for Boston.

The Throbber is old enough to remember when rooting for the Celtics would be considered white supremacy.

Showtime, baby.

Fuck Steve Kerr.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022
    Swaye said:

Except 2/3 of this board are chaffing their pee pees over the possibility of a Seattle franchise coming back. Can’t wait to see the hypocrites come out of the woodwork when this happens.

My state has a franchise, and I still don’t give a shit. I haven’t given a shit for a while. And still won’t even of Phil Knight buys it.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

The Throbber is old enough to remember when rooting for the Celtics would be considered white supremacy.

Showtime, baby.

Fuck Steve Kerr.
    Well I am. So there’s that. Go Whitey! One of my all time favorite Celtics White moves was drafting Ainge, when the rest of the NBA believed he was going to stick with the Blue Jays. He couldn’t hit BL curve. Still the greatest athlete Oregon has ever produced.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Showtime, baby.

Fuck Steve Kerr.
    Well I am. So there’s that. Go Whitey! One of my all time favorite Celtics White moves was drafting Ainge, when the rest of the NBA believed he was going to stick with the Blue Jays. He couldn’t hit BL curve. Still the greatest athlete Oregon has ever produced.

Best line in She's Gotta Have It.

"Larry Bird is the ugliest motherfucker in the NBA"

Do you know, do you know, do you know?

Wood Nola Darling.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Showtime, baby.

Fuck Steve Kerr.

Best line in She's Gotta Have It.

"Larry Bird is the ugliest motherfucker in the NBA"

Do you know, do you know, do you know?

Wood Nola Darling.

Sir Charles begs to differ. It was Scottie Pippen in his book.