Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will We?

dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited June 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
.....Ever be a big dick swinging football team that smokes weed and talks shit? Will we? Ever pop off to Oregon fans and heckle the living shit outa the Coug? I understand that the Doog in me has turned into a religious belief system that one day everything will be fine, but I've had my doubts since 2017. I am seriously thinking of getting a divorce with UW and doing a little exploring in Missoula, Griz game and some fishing, maybe go bird hunting with my father in law and pepper his ass with #8's....I dunno, Go Griz!

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A one year run here and there is possible if things stay the course.

Being a husky fan is perfect for guys with other ambitions. The interesting teams are short lived and spaced by many years. No need to sacrifice anything.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

.....Ever be a big dick swinging football team that smokes weed and talks shit? Will we? Ever pop off to Oregon fans and heckle the living shit outa the Coug? I understand that the Doog in me has turned into a religious belief system that one day everything will be fine, but I've had my doubts since 2017. I am seriously thinking of getting a divorce with UW and doing a little exploring in Missoula, Griz game and some fishing, maybe go bird hunting with my father in law and pepper his ass with #8's....I dunno, Go Griz!

UW football is dead. Walk away from it.

It's very freeing. You'll never look back.
    @PurpleBaze

Yore* still here.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

dannarc said:

@PurpleBaze

Yore* still here.

@PurpleBaze is only here because of the malarkey.
    Nacho gets it.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

dannarc said:

@PurpleBaze

Yore* still here.

@PurpleBaze is only here because of the malarkey.
    Nacho gets it.
    I’m a wise man
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

With our current NIL philosophy only occasionally when everything lines up (favorable schedule, limited injuries, junior/senior team, conference is down top to bottom, etc) in our favor.