Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Saves Biden the trip

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,094
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

To recap: "good guy(s) with a gun" was/were present and did not prevent mass killings in Buffalo or Uvalde.

Carry on.

So give us your "solution" or shut the fuck up Dazzler. Was a deer wearing Kevlar yesterday?
    Many examples. Here's but one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Norway

Yes, the Second Amendment would have to be amended if we're to continue to pretend that "well regulated militia" is essentially a meaningless turn of phrase.
    Stop being a Kunt and tell us in your own words what your "solutions" are Dazzler. Don't cut and paste the words of others don't give me a link, so that you can later play your little Kunt game that you never "said" it, state for us clearly what you would do that would have prevented this shooting.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Fuck you, blob.

At a minimum, people should have to have a valid reason, a license and a gun education in order to possess guns.

Telling me that there are already an enormous number of guns in circulation and that it would be a huge undertaking tells me nothing I don't already know.

How your party's policy of "More guns will curb gun violence" worked out?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I have no idea how we could have stopped this shooting. Make subways a gun-free zone? How about hanging him in the public square before the summer solstice?

https://instapundit.com/

HE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A TRUMP SUPPORTER, BUT I’M SURE THEY’LL KEEP BLAMING TUCKER CARLSON FOR THIS: Suspect in NYC subway shooting Andrew Abdullah charged with murder.

Plus: “Abdullah, who has at least 19 arrests in more than a dozen incidents since 2015, fled the Canal Street station after the shooting and had been the subject of a police manhunt. He had been freed after a stolen car bust in April, despite Brooklyn prosecutors asking that he be held on $15,000 bail.”

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

To recap: "good guy(s) with a gun" was/were present and did not prevent mass killings in Buffalo or Uvalde.

Carry on.

So give us your "solution" or shut the fuck up Dazzler. Was a deer wearing Kevlar yesterday?
    No interest in stopping those kind of shooting. There's no political gain for the Rats.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,852
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Beto made the trip though…
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:
    And there's the Kunt act. Of course Dazzler is too big a fucking coward to tell us what "solutions" he or the people he votes for are proposing that would have prevented this shooting.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Easy answer: Common sense gun confiscation control.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    And there's the Kunt act. Of course Dazzler is too big a fucking coward to tell us what "solutions" he or the people he votes for are proposing that would have prevented this shooting.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Carry on.

Many examples. Here's but one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Norway

Yes, the Second Amendment would have to be amended if we're to continue to pretend that "well regulated militia" is essentially a meaningless turn of phrase.
    Stop being a Kunt and tell us in your own words what your "solutions" are Dazzler. Don't cut and paste the words of others don't give me a link, so that you can later play your little Kunt game that you never "said" it, state for us clearly what you would do that would have prevented this shooting.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Fuck you, blob.

At a minimum, people should have to have a valid reason, a license and a gun education in order to possess guns.

Telling me that there are already an enormous number of guns in circulation and that it would be a huge undertaking tells me nothing I don't already know.

How your party's policy of "More guns will curb gun violence" worked out?

So you have nothing but your Kunt act. Shocking, could have never predicted it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022
    The valid reason to possess guns is in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The valid reason shall not be infringed, Dazzler.

Oh, and fuck off.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,821
    Standard Supporter
    The dazzler says he wants an amendment to the amendment. But that ain't going to happen. So, then he is happy to ignore the 2A and just pass stringent firearm limitations, like suing gun manufacturers for gun deaths having nothing to do with gun malfunctions, ammo taxes, banning rifles and limiting hand guns to very limited capacity. In the dazzler's mind, that is what is known as a good start.

The valid reason to possess guns is in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The valid reason shall not be infringed, Dazzler.

Oh, and fuck off.

Oh, and fuck off.

Yes, I recall that Moses carried the stone tablets with the Second Amendment on Mount Sinai.
    Standard Supporter

The dazzler says he wants an amendment to the amendment. But that ain't going to happen. So, then he is happy to ignore the 2A and just pass stringent firearm limitations, like suing gun manufacturers for gun deaths having nothing to do with gun malfunctions, ammo taxes, banning rifles and limiting hand guns to very limited capacity. In the dazzler's mind, that is what is known as a good start.

Oh, and fuck off.

Too bad the Dazzler is such a flaming coward he can't just come out and say that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760
    HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Yes, I recall that Moses carried the stone tablets with the Second Amendment on Mount Sinai.
    The law of the land in the United States is not the 10 commandments. The law of the land in the United States is the US Constitution.

Fuck off.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,084
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Thanks Papist

HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Thanks Papist

Great minds think alike.

Then there's you girls.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,800
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Thanks Papist

Just another example Dazzler parroting. No ideas of his own, just perpetuate the message
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Thanks Papist

Great minds think alike.

Then there's you girls.
    Yesterday you were railing against catholics

Any dick in a storm

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh, and fuck off.

Thanks Papist

Great minds think alike.

Then there's you girls.
    Yesterday you were railing against catholics

Any dick in a storm
    I'm told there are hardly any real Catholics anymore.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm told you suck the pope's dick