Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Shit tweet, Nikomo4 buttfucker.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll play.

So, WSU is going to finish ahead of (Riley led) USC, 0regon and Utah?

In the NIL era?

I'll have some of whatever the twatter poaster is poasting.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Not going to lie, if we got the opportunity to beat the cougs twice in a month that would be funny hahah
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't even want to go through an apple cup once a year let alone twice a year. Even with the 8 win streak or whatever it was. Fuck those guysm
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I don't even want to go through an apple cup once a year let alone twice a year. Even with the 8 win streak or whatever it was. Fuck those guysm

Loosing your voice and getting in fistfights really takes it out of a fella. If we* played Oregon twice, I wouldn't live past the age of 50
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    #mybeavs comin
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Like a lot of DWAGs I know, this guy has a kid at Coug, no doubt. UW is not easy to get into. That’s just a fact. Not Stanford, Cal or UCLA hard, or even SC nowadays, but not easy. This is what people do when their? kids go somewhere else. See it all the time. School we? used to make fun of is now a great place!! Give him a break. He’s a Dad. It’s hard.

But Lolz. Ok buddy. Go Cewg.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Like a lot of DWAGs I know, this guy has a kid at Coug, no doubt. UW is not easy to get into. That’s just a fact. Not Stanford, Cal or UCLA hard, or even SC nowadays, but not easy. This is what people do when their? kids go somewhere else. See it all the time. School we? used to make fun of is now a great place!! Give him a break. He’s a Dad. It’s hard.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

They need to suck it up and pay the out of state and have them go to beavlet. Better drive for dad, better bars and shit for dads weekend or whatever thing little land grants do.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    haie said:

They need to suck it up and pay the out of state and have them go to beavlet. Better drive for dad, better bars and shit for dads weekend or whatever thing little land grants do.
    How dare you!