Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Major UW Contributor Announces Surprise Grad Transfer to USC

13»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ts and Ps to your family life if this isn’t mostly remote based learning. That drive would suck.

In this pandemic?!?
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Hopefully the mrs is ok with you with boning your way through grad school with all undergrads with daddy issues

anyone who has walked the USC campus when school is in session knows the level of hotness is towards the top of the Pac-12... I'd say just below ASU.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

FireCohen said:

Hopefully the mrs is ok with you with boning your way through grad school with all undergrads with daddy issues

anyone who has walked the USC campus when school is in session knows the level of hotness is towards the top of the Pac-12... I'd say just below ASU.
    In my next life I hope to go to ASU and fuck so much top shelf trim that I get AIDS and die right after graduation so I don't have to get a job.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

gmo said:

FireCohen said:

In my next life I hope to go to ASU and fuck so much top shelf trim that I get AIDS and die right after graduation so I don't have to get a job.
    Ditto, but for the death.

I'd prefer to stroke out right after blowing a load so large in the hottest ASU coed that it blew out her ears and nostrils.

Why suffer with AIDS? Strokes & Aneurysms are the Top Shelf way out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

gmo said:

FireCohen said:

Ditto, but for the death.

I'd prefer to stroke out right after blowing a load so large in the hottest ASU coed that it blew out her ears and nostrils.

Why suffer with AIDS? Strokes & Aneurysms are the Top Shelf way out.
    I’m sure there are people out who claim we’re a bunch of loosers without any ambition but if this isn’t a goddamn life changing goal, I don’t know what is.