Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2000 Mules

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The final scene makes it clear- this won't matter unless the right folks see it. Twitter, You Tube, Facebook all made sure to quell any mention of stolen election. Whenever the news outlets mentioned Trumps claim about the election being fraudulent they made sure to add "false".

The left did a remarkable job getting out the Message- Anyone who believed Trump's claims was crazy. I'm not saying the film clears all doubts, but it sure does raise a lot of legitimate questions to be answered.

Candy Crowley erroneously fact checked Romney in 2012- by the time it was corrected it was too late. The dems had shut the door. Happening again now in real time.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If you believe that a guy that hid in his basement and then received the most votes in history is legit, you're just not a serious or curious person. I pity you.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

If you believe that a guy that hid in his basement and then received the most votes in history is legit, you're just not a serious or curious person. I pity you.

They aren't curious, but unfortunately they are serious about lying and cheating.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

The election was a referendum on Daddy. 81 million votes against Daddy is totally legit.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

The election was a referendum on Daddy. 81 million votes against Daddy is totally legit.
    And the dazzler, with his mythical MBA knows all about segregation of duties and internal controls and how they were all in play on election day. Ask him if he actually wants segregation of duties, internal controls and audits of election results and a report on how they functioned and he will just lie and evade.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

I thought you were going with OAN admitted they lied about poll workers changing the votes therefore nothing in 2000 Mules was true? What happened to that lie Kunt?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bullshit

Unless you're a fucking moron

Wait....
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m not going to watch. It’s been debunked.
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

You keep telling yourself that, Stooge.
    Never forget. Dazzler, with his lawyer degree, believes Hands up, Don’t Shoot, to this day. That’s his level of intelligence? Or dishonesty?
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Never forget. Dazzler, with his lawyer degree, believes Hands up, Don’t Shoot, to this day. That’s his level of intelligence? Or dishonesty?

Both, a twofer.
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Yeah I saw where Dazzler was trashing people for pushing conspriacy theories and remembering that he swallowed Hands up don't shoot, the entire Russian collusion fraud and to this day still claims that Obama and Eric Holder were both in on the cover up of Mike Brown's murder.
    Don Jr. had a meeting in Trump Tower. Case closed.
    I'm just glad to give you hens something to cackle about.

It gets pretty dead here in the echo chamber without me.
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2022
    HHusky said:

Gosh Dazzler, why not just start doing Holocaust denial and claiming the earth is flat. You'd hate to have this just be an echo chamber.

You know you could always go with actually defending the policies of the people you vote for but we both know you're far too big a lightweight Kunt to even try and do that.
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Don Jr. had a meeting in Trump Tower. Case closed.

Krauthammer!!!!!!
    HHusky said:

It’s always nice when you show up as the poaster child for the stupidity and dishonesty of the left. It’s reaffirming. Thank you for your service. Stooge.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Gosh Dazzler, why not just start doing Holocaust denial and claiming the earth is flat. You'd hate to have this just be an echo chamber.

You know you could always go with actually defending the policies of the people you vote for but we both know you're far too big a lightweight Kunt to even try and do that.
    Asking me to defend policies I don't agree with just because I voted against Daddy is the exact same as me asking you to defend Daddy for sucking Putin's cock.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Asking me to defend policies I don't agree with just because I voted against Daddy is the exact same as me asking you to defend Daddy for sucking Putin's cock.
    What a cock*ucker. You never disappoint.
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2022
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don't defend anything Biden does, you just vote for him. Which President imposed sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline and which President and his party voted to block those sanctions Dazzler? You had no problem with Biden and Obama both sucking Putin's dick and you still have said nothing about Hillary actually colluding with the Russians.