Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The SCOTUS leaker plot thickens

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2022

And if people think this will swing the election when the economy is in the complete crapper later this year (just wait for a summer of crazy high gas and natural gas/electricity prices to hit along with food inflation) they are fooling themselves…the amount of voter fraud that is going to occur in November to try and balance out the election is going to be nuts though.

Would you like mild or hot sauce?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022
    RoadTrip said:

And if people think this will swing the election when the economy is in the complete crapper later this year (just wait for a summer of crazy high gas and natural gas/electricity prices to hit along with food inflation) they are fooling themselves…the amount of voter fraud that is going to occur in November to try and balance out the election is going to be nuts though.

Would you like mild or hot sauce?

Running a reverse every play ends with the wide receiver getting concussed.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Anyone looked at plane tickets prices recently? How about gas? How about milk (when you can find it)? Tried to buy fertilizer for your yard for spring? Yeah this Roe v. Wade thing will energize the tards a bit but it's small potatoes compared to all the questions I asked in the lead. The libs only chance is mail in fraud.

This chicago flight over memorial weekend is gonna be like 600 fucking bucks round trip. From Dallas. That's not even all that far.
    I looked for June flight to Seattle (don't bother asking why), and it was a grand (direct) with the peasants in coach. LOL. Not going. Seattle isn't worth a grand. That ticket used to be under 500 bucks. Thanks Biden. It's absurd.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    That's nuts, got my ticket to Paris and back from London from Spokane through Seattle for a g, feels like I got a deal now!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Damn, I don’t feel bad now for what we paid to fly 4 in April to TX.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    I wonder if the new commie justice is getting the emails to help her get ready to take over. Might explain everything.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I wonder if the new commie justice is getting the emails to help her get ready to take over. Might explain everything.

I wonder if Roberts is going to tell her to sit the fuck down and keep quiet like he did when Kavanaugh and ACB joined the bench?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Thanks @HoustonHusky. I'm blind now.
    And I vomited while going blind.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Anyone looked at plane tickets prices recently? How about gas? How about milk (when you can find it)? Tried to buy fertilizer for your yard for spring? Yeah this Roe v. Wade thing will energize the tards a bit but it's small potatoes compared to all the questions I asked in the lead. The libs only chance is mail in fraud.

Disagree.

You guys seem to be struggling with the fact that the GOP are going to get buttfucked in the midterms now.

Those fuckin' idiots are more inept than the Democrats. And fuck o' dear, that takes some real effort. They found the one thing that could derail your program, and dropped it like a steaming pile of shit right in the middle of the table.

Nice work.

Really.

I won't bet on it, because why the fuck would I, but this is going to be a millstone around the neck of every fucking Republican out there, other than where creepy old men fuck kids and pass laws making it legal while they outlaw abortion.

Screwed the pooch, fucked the dog, crapped the bed, shit in their own mess kit.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

You guys seem to be struggling with the fact that the GOP are going to get buttfucked in the midterms now.

Those fuckin' idiots are more inept than the Democrats. And fuck o' dear, that takes some real effort. They found the one thing that could derail your program, and dropped it like a steaming pile of shit right in the middle of the table.

Nice work.

Really.

I won't bet on it, because why the fuck would I, but this is going to be a millstone around the neck of every fucking Republican out there, other than where creepy old men fuck kids and pass laws making it legal while they outlaw abortion.

Wishful thinking my dude. No one will give a fuck when bananas are $4 each
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Disagree
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Options
    Sources said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Wishful is a bit of an overstatement.

Where the fuck are you buying bananas? They're 36 cents at Safeway. 45 cents for organic. Without member pricing.

My kids don't live with me any more, so the banana prices don't scare me like they used to. Now gas, that's eating into my weed budget, which is large.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Gas up another 10 cents today... people will not care about abortion in amonth
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Calm down turbo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sources said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Where the fuck are you buying bananas? They're 36 cents at Safeway. 45 cents for organic. Without member pricing.

My kids don't live with me any more, so the banana prices don't scare me like they used to. Now gas, that's eating into my weed budget, which is large.
    You sound poor.
  • Options

dflea said:

Sources said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

You sound poor.
    Was it the weed budget or the septic tank that clued you in?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sources said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

You sound poor.
    Was it the weed budget or the septic tank that clued you in?

The fact that the price of gas causes you to cut back on anything clued me in.