Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AANDY the CEO of the dawgman tards (Meanderings 8/'14)

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited August 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
First let me pound on your tired and rediculous CP recruiting myth.

You claim that shark and the Dawgfather were the best recruiters ever at Washington and that Peterson better step up his game (with an obvious negative slant, as if to say he cant because of his OKG philosophy). You, and all the "recruiting experts" at dawgman (which deserves its own thread), believe that because he came from the WAC/MWC that he can only recruit WAC/MWC players. Well listen here AANDY you shriveled up bluehair, did you say the same about Jim Tressell when he came from Youngstown St. To tOSU? Or a very similar transition to CP by Oscar Meyer, and his move from UTAH to Florida? Do you see the relativity factor at play here you blind motherfucker? How do the aforementioned differ? Sounds like an unfair slant and accusation to heave at Petersen!

Then the ole' geezer goes on to credit CP on the 40 cali players on his roster at Boise but says can CP get 40 "pac12 quality" players @Washington. Those same 40 who had numerous pac12 offers, those 40 players who beat Georgia, Oklahoma AND WASHINGTON there gramps. Alzheimer's is no excuse to feed your sheep bullshit and lies.

Lastly gumby goes on to say Sark recruited 4 and 5-star players and Petersen must do the same to "keep up with the pac". Hey fucko, did you happen to notice Sark's record with all of his 4-stars? How many are still on the roster? AlzheimerAANDY conveniently didnt mention the fence. The one his nuts2butt buddy Sark had torn down. Hey AANDY, CP built the fence and snagged 2 4-stars in 1 month of recruiting. Sark couldnt do that in 5 years. Sark also destroyed sexual relations with Bellevue Butch. CP patched that mess right up...in 1 fucking month. Youre on borrowed tim Anny and the timebomb is right up your ASS...tick...tick...tick

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    You had me at nuts2butt!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    well, tressel and meyer went to REAL football schools.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    edited August 2014
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just don't call him out for being Mormon...he will tell on you to President Young.

Not kidding...and not a troll job.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    AAndy and Dick Baird are lost in translation. They tow the company line over there so they can maintain a lofty seat of irrelevance.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    5 stars...plural

I count one 5 star signed (Shaq). I count dozens taking a nice recruiting trip to Seattle and eating at the Met.

CP had the single best transition year recruiting class of the last 25 years, multiple 4 stars blah blah blah. And now they're all blowing Will Dissly even though they panned him for being a 2 star.

Fuck off
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Great read as always !
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Sounds like you need to quit reading Meanderings and start reading Ramblings.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Thanks for reading, futtfucker.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Why, we went 7-6 with top15 classes. If we go 7-6 with OKG's there'll at least be a reason
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why, we went 7-6 with top15 classes. If we go 7-6 with OKG's there'll at least be a reason

There was a reason before: Sark fucking sucks.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

AEB said:

5 stars...plural

I count one 5 star signed (Shaq). I count dozens taking a nice recruiting trip to Seattle and eating at the Met.

CP had the single best transition year recruiting class of the last 25 years, multiple 4 stars blah blah blah. And now they're all blowing Will Dissly even though they panned him for being a 2 star.

Fuck off

That's why it was so funny when a couple posters on doogman said they were concerned if Petersen could go into a 5 star RB's house in Watts and convince him to come to UW. Those guys don't come to UW no matter who the coach is. And spare me the Napolean Kaufman bullshit. He's from Lompoc, which is the middle of nowhere, and that was almost 25 years ago. Same goes for the bullshit about Petersen not relating to edgy players from inner cities. It's insulting to act like their are no inner city kids who have parents that care about education and that they need a trendy coach who listens to Rick Ross and Gucci Mane.

Sark got one out of state 5 star. I'll give Sark a little credit, but we all know he had very little to do with Shaq coming here. Shaq's brother played under Wilcox at Cal and Tosh had recruited Shaq for years. He wasn't coming until those coaches came to UW. Woodward opening up the checkbook got Shaq. I'm excited for balanced classes and coaches who thoroughly evaluate guys before offering. I will worry about recruiting rankings if we start going 7-6 again.
    Solid chit Roadie
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

First let me pound on your tired and rediculous CP recruiting myth.

You claim that shark and the Dawgfather were the best recruiters ever at Washington and that Peterson better step up his game (with an obvious negative slant, as if to say he cant because of his OKG philosophy). You, and all the "recruiting experts" at dawgman (which deserves its own thread), believe that because he came from the WAC/MWC that he can only recruit WAC/MWC players. Well listen here AANDY you shriveled up bluehair, did you say the same about Jim Tressell when he came from Youngstown St. To tOSU? Or a very similar transition to CP by Oscar Meyer, and his move from UTAH to Florida? Do you see the relativity factor at play here you blind motherfucker? How do the aforementioned differ? Sounds like an unfair slant and accusation to heave at Petersen!

Then the ole' geezer goes on to credit CP on the 40 cali players on his roster at Boise but says can CP get 40 "pac12 quality" players @Washington. Those same 40 who had numerous pac12 offers, those 40 players who beat Georgia, Oklahoma AND WASHINGTON there gramps. Alzheimer's is no excuse to feed your sheep bullshit and lies.

Lastly gumby goes on to say Sark recruited 4 and 5-star players and Petersen must do the same to "keep up with the pac". Hey fucko, did you happen to notice Sark's record with all of his 4-stars? How many are still on the roster? AlzheimerAANDY conveniently didnt mention the fence. The one his nuts2butt buddy Sark had torn down. Hey AANDY, CP built the fence and snagged 2 4-stars in 1 month of recruiting. Sark couldnt do that in 5 years. Sark also destroyed sexual relations with Bellevue Butch. CP patched that mess right up...in 1 fucking month. Youre on borrowed tim Anny and the timebomb is right up your ASS...tick...tick...tick

DJ. Front Page. Now.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

AEB said:

5 stars...plural

Fuck off

That's why it was so funny when a couple posters on doogman said they were concerned if Petersen could go into a 5 star RB's house in Watts and convince him to come to UW. Those guys don't come to UW no matter who the coach is. And spare me the Napolean Kaufman bullshit. He's from Lompoc, which is the middle of nowhere, and that was almost 25 years ago. Same goes for the bullshit about Petersen not relating to edgy players from inner cities. It's insulting to act like their are no inner city kids who have parents that care about education and that they need a trendy coach who listens to Rick Ross and Gucci Mane.

Sark got one out of state 5 star. I'll give Sark a little credit, but we all know he had very little to do with Shaq coming here. Shaq's brother played under Wilcox at Cal and Tosh had recruited Shaq for years. He wasn't coming until those coaches came to UW. Woodward opening up the checkbook got Shaq. I'm excited for balanced classes and coaches who thoroughly evaluate guys before offering. I will worry about recruiting rankings if we start going 7-6 again.
    Who?